A Game of 2 Halves At Llandegla

Do you have a favorite venue for Carp ,tench,bream fishing, if so then pass on as much information in this test section of WSF.
Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

A Game of 2 Halves At Llandegla

Postby Richie Fisher » Sun May 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Shaun and I met up for a session at Llandegla this morning, arriving about 9am. I'm beginning to doubt that there is ever ideal conditions for fly fishing as I/We had had 3 sessions recently in brilliant sunshine and calm with poor results. Today was overcast, windy and showery, and boy was it cold! Ideal some may say; well that's what we were thinking.

To cut to the chase, we both had enquiries in the house pool and I was lucky enough to snare a rainbow out. At the halfway point of a 4hr session we decided a sausage and bacon toastie with a mug of coffee was in order to recharge our batteries. Feeling refreshed and positive we went over to the other pool and both hooked up within a couple of minutes. We seemed to go tit-for-tat as regards catching fish. We both had a mixture of rainbow trout and blue trout with some of them giving a great scrap! We both hooked and lost a couple or so too. All in all a good session.

2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Wrasse Eel Bass

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Re: A Game of 2 Halves At Llandegla

Postby Godders123 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Well in fellas...some chunky looking blues there :clap:
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 am

Tidy. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

geddo
Obsessed Poster

Postby geddo » Mon May 02, 2016 9:43 am

Very productive sessions gents :clap: :clap:

morrow
Obsessed Poster

Postby morrow » Tue May 03, 2016 7:49 am

Cracking session gents :clap:
Species - Thornback Ray, Huss, Wrasse, Dogfish, Whiting, Mackerel, Flounder, Silver Eel, Dab, Pollock, Sea Scorpion, Common Blenny, Coalie , Rockling, Pouting, Conger Eel, Smoothound

Return to “StillWater Reports”