Llandegla fluff chucking

Do you have a favorite venue for Carp ,tench,bream fishing, if so then pass on as much information in this test section of WSF.
Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Llandegla fluff chucking

Postby Shaun1118 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 pm

Had my first trip of 2016 yesterday at Llandegla with Gary. The fishery was carrying a fair bit of water and with it colour. We setup and started off in the bottom pool where excess water from the middle pool was cascading in. I hoped the fish would be holding off in the slacks and nipping into the flow to pick off struggling fry and dislodged insects. A few casts later and my theory proved correct a nice 2lber lay in the net, I took another 2lber and Gary got in on the action loosing one then landing one of again about 2lb. It was only 30 minutes in and it looked like we where we're on for a good session. Someone flicked the switch and the fish went off the feed. We worked our way around the pools and my fly boxes until I located a shoal of small stockies that where happy to take small olive nymphs and I whipped three out in quick time. Gary couldn't help himself and his casts got closer and closer until I invited him to take my swim, he got 2 before we declared it unsporting and moved on. After that no more fish showed but it was nice to get out and open my 2016 account.

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Re: Llandegla fluff chucking

Postby Godders123 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Nice one Shaun. :clap: Does it ever stop raining at Llandegla? :think:
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

wobbler72
Obsessed Poster

Postby wobbler72 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Nice one Shaun :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did a bit of fl fishing myself for the first time last year. It's alright isn't it :thumbsup:
Kev

GAZZ3R
Obsessed Poster

Postby GAZZ3R » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:25 am

Well in Shaun, top dangling :thumbsup:
The Wrassewrangler

Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Postby Shaun1118 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Godders123 wrote:Nice one Shaun. :clap: Does it ever stop raining at Llandegla? :think:

It's rained every time I've been but it adds to the experience :-|

wobbler72 wrote:Nice one Shaun :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did a bit of fl fishing myself for the first time last year. It's alright isn't it :thumbsup:

It's not bad, puts a bend in the rod when the weather and fishings not on your side.

Return to “StillWater Reports”