Weekend at Lower Ridge Farm, Saughall Fisheries

Do you have a favorite venue for Carp ,tench,bream fishing, if so then pass on as much information in this test section of WSF.
adamtaff84

Weekend at Lower Ridge Farm, Saughall Fisheries

Postby adamtaff84 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 am

Hi, may names Adam, new to the forum so thought best to say hello first. Love fishing up this neck of the woods. Actually live outside of Birmingham but enjoy doing the 2 odd hour trek up North to do a spot of fishing when I get a weekend free. Tried Chester Ridge Farm, Chester, lovely spot for Carp fishing.

adamtaff84

Re: Weekend at Lower Ridge Farm, Saughall Fisheries

Postby adamtaff84 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:45 am

Hadn't managed to get out really since the weather turned so I was itching to get back out for a fish and find a nice spot. Took my little boy in the new camper that we got last month so its given us the chance to get back out. Had to go in the car last time and knock the back seats down when we wanted a kip so wasn't ideal. Don't have to cram all me gear in a small boot now either as plenty of space in the new van for all me rods and what av ya.

adamtaff84

Postby adamtaff84 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:46 am

The boy had a great few days at Seaghall away with his Dad this time round. He was a bit miserable back when we just had the car as was a little cramped to say the least. He even managed to get one himself, with a bit of help from his Dad.

adamtaff84

Postby adamtaff84 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:54 am

Was going to upload some pics but its a little beyond my limited capabilities. Will get me lad to have a look and hopefully get some on, highly recommend Lower Ridge.

Return to “StillWater Reports”