An afternoon walk.

Do you have a favorite venue for Carp ,tench,bream fishing, if so then pass on as much information in this test section of WSF.
Springbok
AKA Edgar Hansen

An afternoon walk.

Postby Springbok » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Went for a walk down the canal with my wife and daughter but as usual I thought Ill take a rod with.
So out again came the fly rod and a new roach patters fly I made this morning. Unfortunately they are busy building a marina next to the canal so the canal is blocked of at one end and all the water is being pumped into the other end making the water really muddy, but not all was lost as I still chucked a bit of fluff every 15 yards or so as we were walking down the canal.

My little roach pattern seem to have done the trick as a small 3lb jack fell for it.

Just walking along.

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Re: An afternoon walk.

Postby Richie Fisher » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Well done again team-mate :clap: Get BigKev to include them in the spec trophy and we'll be flyin'! :lol: :lol:

joeNeal_71
Obsessed Poster

Postby joeNeal_71 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Hey wait a minute teammate, shouldn't you be out targeting flounder or something this time of year ;)

Good result again Chris, think if I tried to sneak a rod out whilst walking along with my missus then I would definitely be in the canal :lol:

Springbok
AKA Edgar Hansen

Postby Springbok » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:56 pm

joeNeal_71 wrote:Hey wait a minute teammate, shouldn't you be out targeting flounder or something this time of year ;)

I thought I'll save a blank :badgrin: :badgrin:

Return to “StillWater Reports”