suprise

Do you have a favorite venue for Carp ,tench,bream fishing, if so then pass on as much information in this test section of WSF.
mal wynne
Obsessed Poster

suprise

Postby mal wynne » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:41 pm

could,nt get out sea fishing this weekend for various reasons so I took my only chance to wet a line and went to the small club pool that I sometimes fish which is only a mile from my frontdoor, only took a spinning rod and some lures hoping for 1 of the tidy perch in there ,I had a small perch on a small mepps after about 10 casts or so but lost it , I moved around the pool which is only about half an acre in size trying again with the mepps and also trying a small plug but got no takes , so I moved back to my original spot and had a go with a small silver spinner that I,ve had for years second cast went right under the trees on the far bank and WHAM I was into a good fish which when it jumped I could see was a good pike , which was a suprise coz I,ve never seen or heard of any pike in this pool , anyway after a short scrap it was on the bank and when I weighed it ,it went 12-4 you could say I was a bit chuffed :D :D
:)

joeNeal_71
Obsessed Poster

Re: suprise

Postby joeNeal_71 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Like it :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “StillWater Reports”