Ynyslas,near Borth Next Sat

If you are planning a fishing trip, then let us know the venue and the time, even add meeting place for others to catch up with you.

Moderator: John Petersen

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Ynyslas,near Borth Next Sat

Postby Big Kev » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 pm

Going in search of small eyed rays next Sat...leaving at 3.30pm to get there @ 6.15pm...low water 7.20pm and fish til high at 12.40am....room for 1 at £15 8)....weather permitting of course
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Ynyslas,near Borth Next Sat

Postby Big Kev » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Early forecast looks good...leaving at 2pm as there`s no point sitting in the house clock-watching :D
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:59 am

Fished from an hour before low and all of the flood with Graeme Stuart...i was hitting small schooiles from the off,with blow lug at 30yds in the surf doing the business...had 12 in all and a couple of flounders before i ran out of worm. Switched to large sandeel at distance on one rod and smaller eel baits close in but nothing happened until an hour before high when i landed a small eyed ray...only a small one but target accomplished....Graeme had 6 schoolies and missed a couple of ray looking bites....awesome beach to fish. Sadly i`ve had a prob with the memory on my phone so i`ve lost all of my pics :doh:

starfish
Obsessed Poster

Postby starfish » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:04 pm

target hit mate well done :thumbsup:

Return to “Fishing Sessions”