Match Report: 6th round of NWASAC Personal Members Championship, Sun 16.6.13, Queensferry, Flintshire (35 rods)
35 anglers fished the narrow channel of the Dee Estuary on a fine evening over high water. Eels and flounders were the species on offer with 2012 champion Carl Edwards recording 183 points (1830 gms) on a length to weight calculation from the down river Zone B for the win. John Baguley's 3rd place bag included the best fish of the day, a flounder of 43 cms; this result has moved him just ahead of Joe Perry into 2nd in the standings, a mere 2 points behind Bill Lindfield.
A close finish to the series looks to be on the cards.
Results (scored in continental style from 2 zones):
1. Carl Edwards (Bootle), 1830 gms, 5 eels, 2 flounders.
2. Ian Brookes (Birkenhead), 1520 gms, 6 flounders, 2 eels.
3. John Baguley (Wallasey), 1730 gms, 2 flounders, 1 eel.
4. Peter Corker (Pentre Halkyn), 1080 gms, 4 eels, 1 flounder.
5. Trevor Osborne (Milnrow), 144 cms.
6. Mike Parker (Wallasey), 91 cms.
1. J. Baguley, flounder, 43 cms.
2. Bill Lindfield (Greasby), flounder, 37 cms.
Series after 6 rounds:
1. B. Lindfield, 104 points.
2. J. Baguley, 102.
3. Joe Perry (Litherland), 101.
4. C. Edwards, 86.
5. Derek Bibby (Crosby), 84.
6. Mike Roberts (Sale), 78.
1. J. Baguley/ Richard Burrow (Ashton-under-Lyne), 175.
2. C. Edwards/ John Waugh (Wallasey), 162.
Next P.M. match:
Sun 14.7- Otterspool, 11am - 4pm. hw 3.39pm, 27.3 ft. Book on in Jericho Lane car park (L17 5AR) from 9am. Penn Points. No pendulum casting.
Richard Burrow, N.W.A.S.A.C. P.M.s Secretary
© 2013 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookiesDevelopersEnglish (United Kingdom
Match Results for the NWASAC PM's Section
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Its getting tight at the top Well done on the win Carl
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests