Match report: 3rd Round of NWASAC P.M.s Championship, Sun 28.4.13, Gynn Wall, Blackpool (30 rods).
Stuart Dewhurst did very well to catch two fish (a flounder and a dab) on a day of extreme conditions with very rough seas and floating weed rendering the venue barely fishable until the last hour as the tide turned and the wind eased. Bill Lindfield was runner-up with flounder of 31 cms caught at range on crab and now leads the series. Only four of the 30 anglers in the match caught fish.
Results (scored continental style from 2 zones):
1. Stuart Dewhurst (Preston), 1 flounder, 1 dab, 58 points.
2. Bill Lindfield (Greasby), 1 flounder, 37 points.
3. Brett Bartram (Humberside), 1 flounder, 6 points.
George Smith (Grimsby), 1 flounder, 5 points
S. Dewhurst, flounder, 32 cms.
B. Lindfield, flounder, 31 cms.
Series after 3 rounds:
1. Bill Lindfield, 63 pts.
2. Joe Perry (Litherland), 51.
3. Ian Brookes (Birkenhead), 37.
4. Steve Trish (Bootle) & Les Trish (Crosby), both 36.
Richard Burrow, N.W.A.S.A.C. Press Officer
© 2013 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookiesDevelopersEnglish (United Kingdom)
Match Results for the NWASAC PM's Section
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thanks Heather. Toughest match I've fished for a long time! Conditions were BAD!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest