Daiwa Customer service

We'd love to hear what you have to say about your rods
roy.s
Super Poster

Daiwa Customer service

Postby roy.s » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:49 am

Had a catastrophic failure on one of my Daiwa rods during the last summer league match on Sunday.
I emailed Daiwa on Monday morning, got a reply within 10 minutes ! Sent the broken section off to Lanarkshire on Tuesday morning.
9am this morning (Thursday) I received a brand new replacement, now that's what I call customer service !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
2017 species.....(17) Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Codling, Whiting, Pouting, Bass, Silver eel, Conger eel, Thornback ray, Starry smoothhound, Common smoothhound, Weever, Tub Gurnard, Dogfish, Five bearded Rockling, Tope (pup),

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Re: Daiwa Customer service

Postby Steve Duffy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:02 am

roy.s wrote:Had a catastrophic failure on one of my Daiwa rods during the last summer league match on Sunday.
I emailed Daiwa on Monday morning, got a reply within 10 minutes ! Sent the broken section off to Lanarkshire on Tuesday morning.
9am this morning (Thursday) I received a brand new replacement, now that's what I call customer service !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great stuff Roy. :clap: :clap:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Postby Godders123 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Service is everything, well done Daiwa :clap:
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

iank
Obsessed Poster

Postby iank » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:14 am

Good to hear, While I'm a bit biased on this one as I regularly use their gear on the boat, I also think highly of daiwas service. Many years ago I bought a new pole but it arrived with one of the top sections broken. I contacted the dealer first and they didn't seem to want to know so I got in touch with daiwa directly and they sorted it immediately without question.

daley12
Obsessed Poster

Postby daley12 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Glad you got it sorted roy you cant fault daiwa for customer service always been good over the years . :thumbsup:

Return to “The Rod Room”