Mostyn

Discuss our sport, tell us where your going fishing, and then tell us what you caught.
Big Kev
The Masterful One

Mostyn

Postby Big Kev » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 pm

Never fished this area for conger so was wondering where i can access.If i park up at the far left end can i walk close to the docks without trespassing/getting shot at.
https://binged.it/2j2cyF2
Thinking of the rocky point in the centre of the pic :think:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Re: Mostyn

Postby Godders123 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 am

Yep, you can access the rocky outcrop without problem. And you will be in the right place too :thumbsup:
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

I have fished off that old slag tipping point from a boat.It was at least 60ft deep and very very snaggy.I think Mr Tucker fished there for conger :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Jimmy h
Regular Poster

Postby Jimmy h » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:57 am

Iv fished mostyn a few times now and that dose look a good spot the only thing you need to look out for is an old fence that runs from the perimeter fence of the docks on to the muddy beach. It could cause a problem if you leave it to late coming back.

daley12
Obsessed Poster

Postby daley12 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:48 pm

next to the big rock produces conger AND good codling / cod apparently.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Thanks your replies boys :thumbsup:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound

morrow
Obsessed Poster

Postby morrow » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Give me a shout when your going Kev I've had a few eels their now to 9lb, there are some stonkers there tho, I just struggle to land them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Species - Thornback Ray, Huss, Wrasse, Dogfish, Whiting, Mackerel, Flounder, Silver Eel, Dab, Pollock, Sea Scorpion, Common Blenny, Coalie , Rockling, Pouting, Conger Eel, Smoothound

Return to “Sea Fishing and Venue Questions”