quiet

This is where we keep our old stuff
paul11

quiet

Postby paul11 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi lads,maybe its the time of year but it's been quiet on here for a while,but i'd love to know when the next fish n meet is,because i'm a beginner and i want to get some info on rods, reels etc. cheers paul.

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Re: quiet

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Fish and meets don't happen too often these days.Just look out for when a few lads are going out and tag along.You will be made more than welcome.
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

paul11

Postby paul11 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Steve, thanks for that, i'm just itching to get out there and learn some stuff....paul

AndyJ
WSF STUNT MAN

Postby AndyJ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Paul, there is a match on Sunday at Vale Park, come along and just chill, there will be all sorts of Rods/Reels/Gear on show, that's for sure.
Even though it says it's a "Match", anyone and everyone will be there to help you, honest..
The First match had a few "guests" fish with us, and it was a good day out.
If you don't have any gear, no problem, walk out onto the bank with the WSF Crew, and watch and learn, you won't learn much from me, as I'm $hiiiiite :lol:
Hope to see you there...

Greg Barratt
Headless Angler

Postby Greg Barratt » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:01 pm

If you're $hiite Andy, what does that make the rest of us? You took the win and the pool last time. [SMIRKING FACE]
Greg

If hopes and wishes turned into fishes....

2016 species:(15)
Starry Smoothhound, Thornback Ray, Black Bream, Ballan Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Codling, Whiting, Flounder, Plaice, Dab, 3b Rockling, Dragonet, LSD, Silver Eel, Lobster, Starfish

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Not much point in the meets these days,as the active site members fish with each other on a regular basis,and as Andy has said,we have the league matches too....check out the fishing sessions section and come along whenever you fancy.
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound

Greg Barratt
Headless Angler

Postby Greg Barratt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:01 pm

I've just noticed this topic is from March.
Greg

Starry Smoothhound, Thornback Ray, Black Bream, Ballan Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Codling, Whiting, Flounder, Plaice, Dab, 3b Rockling, Dragonet, LSD, Silver Eel, Lobster, Starfish

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:59 pm

G'Blimey wrote:I've just noticed this topic is from March.

Finger on the pulse eh. :lol: :lol:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Greg Barratt
Headless Angler

Postby Greg Barratt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Lentils to that. My observation was for the 2 nice gents above. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
Greg

Return to “Archive”