December Meet....Saturday 4th

This is where we keep our old stuff
Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: December Meet....Saturday 4th

Postby Big Kev » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:17 pm

GecHo wrote:if i can make it saturday will anyone have some fresh lug for sale as i can usualy only get frozen,,cheers Mick

Doubt it on these tides and with this weather it`s gunna be hard work :?
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

jaygo
Dunkin' Donut

Postby jaygo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm

i think you may get frozen even when you go out after some fresh :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: if anyone goes out digging get me a couple of packs whilst i think about you in the pub
http://www.merseysideanglers.co.uk

GET ONTO VINE BAITS YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.
http://www.merseysideanglers.com/vinebaits.html

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Trishy wrote:Telling the truth, Honestly ! ;) Follow me Ben, Fished the venue for the last 30 years and i'll be on the bricks if i'm allowed. Might be small stuff though :evil: Dont Tell any of the other sefton Lads though :lol:

will be right behind you stevey boy :dance:

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:07 pm

jaygo wrote:i think you may get frozen even when you go out after some fresh :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: if anyone goes out digging get me a couple of packs whilst i think about you in the pub

I sthis Jaygo who used to go fishing? ;) :think:

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Bens dad wrote:
jaygo wrote:i think you may get frozen even when you go out after some fresh :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: if anyone goes out digging get me a couple of packs whilst i think about you in the pub

I sthis Jaygo who used to go fishing? ;) :think:

He`ll be starting the Mexican wave...... :dance:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

jaygo
Dunkin' Donut

Postby jaygo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 pm

oghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you missed me....

been fishing in the sun for the last couple of weeks for big marlin but as per they never showed ,i did hook up with one but only for a second but we did have plenty of tuna,barracuda and a few small shark,so am really looking forwards to fishing the dirty freezing cold mersey in minus 1 saturday after being in near 100 dgs every day for the last two weeks... :x :x :x

OR MAYBE NOT :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

10 episodes of Come Dine With Me to catch up on.....i wont spoil it for you :lol:

jaygo
Dunkin' Donut

Postby jaygo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the wife has already sky plussed apprentice,x factor,and some other carp hence why i will be fishing

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm

quality - welcome back Jay laaaaaa

Ian b

Postby Ian b » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:57 pm

hi guys this is my first post so be gentle with me saying that i have been looking at the site since it first started.After a break for a couple of years i started up again this autumn sorry no photos but if you go on the mersey lass website you will see me with another chap holding up a couple of cod i am the ugly one on the left.looking at some of the matches i recognised some of the lads from the new brighton sac thought i would give it a go on sat never fished the beach only the rocks in the days when you didnt need a permit looking forward to meeting some of the lads Ian b

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Ian b wrote:hi guys this is my first post so be gentle with me saying that i have been looking at the site since it first started.After a break for a couple of years i started up again this autumn sorry no photos but if you go on the mersey lass website you will see me with another chap holding up a couple of cod i am the ugly one on the left.looking at some of the matches i recognised some of the lads from the new brighton sac thought i would give it a go on sat never fished the beach only the rocks in the days when you didnt need a permit looking forward to meeting some of the lads Ian b

Welcome to the site Ian ;) Get stuck in. :dance:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Steve Duffy wrote:
Ian b wrote:hi guys this is my first post so be gentle with me saying that i have been looking at the site since it first started.After a break for a couple of years i started up again this autumn sorry no photos but if you go on the mersey lass website you will see me with another chap holding up a couple of cod i am the ugly one on the left.looking at some of the matches i recognised some of the lads from the new brighton sac thought i would give it a go on sat never fished the beach only the rocks in the days when you didnt need a permit looking forward to meeting some of the lads Ian b

Welcome to the site Ian ;) Get stuck in. :dance:

To Big Kevs keeebabbbb :dance:

trucker5774
Super Poster

Postby trucker5774 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Looks like I will be having a kebab, but not between marks. I will be thinking of you all though. Good luck lads, can't see me making this one :(
Pumped some worms, caught some fish, and snapped some lines!

John

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

trucker5774 wrote:Looks like I will be having a kebab, but not between marks. I will be thinking of you all though. Good luck lads, can't see me making this one :(

lightweight

trucker5774
Super Poster

Postby trucker5774 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 am

Bens dad wrote:
trucker5774 wrote:Looks like I will be having a kebab, but not between marks. I will be thinking of you all though. Good luck lads, can't see me making this one :(

lightweight

Lightweight............No way......a big full fat kebab with all the trimmings with extra chilli. (house move is set for this weekend)
Pumped some worms, caught some fish, and snapped some lines!

John

Return to “Archive”