Caldy - Fish and Meet Sunday 21st March

This is where we keep our old stuff
ColinW
Obsessed Poster

Postby ColinW » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 pm

mad mark wrote:Okay :lol: :lol: i am concidering bringing my 5 year old SON how safe is it :?:

I've taken my youngest daughter there when she was that age without any problems.

davinski
Willy Wonka but needs a Humpalumpa

Postby davinski » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 pm

mad mark wrote:Okay :lol: :lol: i am concidering bringing my 5 year old SON how safe is it :?:

Bring a towel :badgrin: :badgrin: Tie him to one of the rocks as you fish low, then release him as your forced back onto the beach :lol: :lol:

Seriously, its perfectly safe, just a bit muddy if you want to fish from low :)
Sea fishermen are born honest. But they soon get over it.

mad mark
Hop A Long Cassidy

Postby mad mark » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Seriously, its perfectly safe, just a bit muddy if you want to fish from low :)[/quote]

how far out will the water be when we start cos if memory serves me right it would be askin for trouble taking him on that particulay mud :? :? :? :? :? :?
Brid Blanker 2007 ,2008 ,2009 and probably 2010 aswell

ColinW
Obsessed Poster

Postby ColinW » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Just wait for the water to come in. It's hardly worth the effort for an extra twenty minutes fishing.

chriswsf
El Presidente

Postby chriswsf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 pm

you dont have to walk out to meet the tide - infact i am not sure if we will even need to

mad mark
Hop A Long Cassidy

Postby mad mark » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 pm

cheers for the helpful info ;) if weather fine looks like he will be coming along :? he can carry the gear then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Will anyone be pumping lug beforehand? I could do with a 5min demo from someone. I went to red rocks today and pumped a pathetic 8 lug.... I think the seagulls got more than me!! :D :D :badgrin: :badgrin:

davinski
Willy Wonka but needs a Humpalumpa

Postby davinski » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 am

davinski wrote:
BAJ25 wrote:Greetings. Following up FFJ's question above- is bait available on the Sunday morning from MAC? Sea baits are not so easy to pick up in Wigan. Fished most of my life but a bit of a newbie to the salty type- is it ok to ask q's about rigs/bait etc for the FnMs on here, as i don't know these venues? TIA, Brian

Ask away if your there Baj. I'll be pumping a few lug 2hrs before at Red rocks.
Sea fishermen are born honest. But they soon get over it.

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am

Sorry chris me and the lad are fishing a match in Flint otherwise defo would have attended.

FishingFreakJack
English A Level Prospect

Postby FishingFreakJack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 pm

right im 90% sure i can make it now going on bill dad dropping me off and for the question can anybody help me with my new abu c3 ct mag as i have not even casted it yet and it a mag so dont know how the hell to use the magnets or whatever they are

Thanks jack ;)

mad mark
Hop A Long Cassidy

Postby mad mark » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

yes jack ime sure someone will be there with plenty of knowledge of that reel i have one my self and they are easy to use jack but there will be plkenty of advice and help on hand just dont listen to milly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FishingFreakJack
English A Level Prospect

Postby FishingFreakJack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 pm

mad mark wrote:yes jack ime sure someone will be there with plenty of knowledge of that reel i have one my self and they are easy to use jack but there will be plkenty of advice and help on hand just dont listen to milly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok sure thing just show me who he is before he starts giveing me bad advice :lol:

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 pm

FishingFreakJack wrote:
mad mark wrote:yes jack ime sure someone will be there with plenty of knowledge of that reel i have one my self and they are easy to use jack but there will be plkenty of advice and help on hand just dont listen to milly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok sure thing just show me who he is before he starts giveing me bad advice :lol:

;) no need to show you who milly is just keep up wind of him ;)
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

FishingFreakJack
English A Level Prospect

Postby FishingFreakJack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm

svenbren wrote:
FishingFreakJack wrote:

;) no need to show you who milly is just keep up wind of him ;)

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Millsy is the ugly one on the left the good looking one is ME :D :D
Have I ever told you how much I hate Flounder fishing.........................................................................................thought so

Return to “Archive”