St Anne's advice

This section is for all your questions about baits...how to collect,store,prepare,use e.t.c
Kristiano
Regular Poster

St Anne's advice

Postby Kristiano » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:49 am

Hi all,

Anyone poss give me a postcode or road to go out from to get some worm in st Anne's area.
Only thing I found was out from tram sheds ??
Any info be great :)

Cheers kris

John Petersen
The Prisoner

Re: St Anne's advice

Postby John Petersen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Why would you want to go walking across the barren wasteland of sand at St Annes, when a short walk at low tide anywhere from The Tram Sheds at Blackpool all the way north to Rossall Point and beyond will find you worm beds ?

The Mirror Ball to South Pier should provide you with plenty of variety and casts to pump.
I am not a number !

Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself.

Kristiano
Regular Poster

Re: St Anne's advice

Postby Kristiano » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:38 pm

John Petersen wrote:Why would you want to go walking across the barren wasteland of sand at St Annes, when a short walk at low tide anywhere from The Tram Sheds at Blackpool all the way north to Rossall Point and beyond will find you worm beds ?

The Mirror Ball to South Pier should provide you with plenty of variety and casts to pump.

Thanks for reply. I went out straight from the tram shed which I'd seen on net as st Anne's - think it was one in same thing and actually Blackpool not st Anne's or poss rite on border of both.
Hardly a thing until 30 min before low then loads .

Return to “Bait Questions”