Peelers

This section is for all your questions about baits...how to collect,store,prepare,use e.t.c
paramedic
Obsessed Poster

Peelers

Postby paramedic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Anyone tell me what the chances of securing 50 or so peeler (shop bought) are for next weekend, i know they can be quite sporadic throughout the summer, thanks :think:
Just accept it, you'll always have sand in your car !!

Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Re: Peelers

Postby Shaun1118 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:15 pm

There was not a great deal about last weekend. Depends how far you are prepared to travel for them.

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 pm

You would probably have to get them sent up from Devon to be certain.Not cheap @ £1 a crab but it depends how much you want them.
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

paramedic
Obsessed Poster

Postby paramedic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 pm

thanks for the reply, always hit and miss :doh: , have to give the north wales shops a bell and hope for the best, as a last resort i've had some frozen softies from menia angling in the past

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Postby Godders123 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Are you after fresh of frozen Mike? Plenty of frozen available from Malcolms last weekend.
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

paramedic
Obsessed Poster

Postby paramedic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Godders123 wrote:Are you after fresh of frozen Mike? Plenty of frozen available from Malcolms last weekend.

Preferably fresh Graham,as always,but would use the frozen at a push, going to Wexford next week and staying around Tinnabearna so hopefully some smoothies may show, if not its the plugs and SPs for the silvers, aint life a bitch :dance: is Malcolms on the A55 Graham??

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Postby Godders123 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 am

paramedic wrote:
Godders123 wrote:Are you after fresh of frozen Mike? Plenty of frozen available from Malcolms last weekend.

Preferably fresh Graham,as always,but would use the frozen at a push, going to Wexford next week and staying around Tinnabearna so hopefully some smoothies may show, if not its the plugs and SPs for the silvers, aint life a bitch :dance: is Malcolms on the A55 Graham??

ABC in Beaumaris, the owner is called Malcolm. He may also have fresh peeler, probably worth giving him a ring...here's his number 01248 810009.
Sounds like damn fine week you have planned there Mike...plenty of options over there, you'll be spoiled for choice! Enjoy!!
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

paramedic
Obsessed Poster

Postby paramedic » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 am

Thanks Graham, i'll give him a bell ;)

Return to “Bait Questions”