Perch Rock before the storm.

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Perch Rock before the storm.

Postby Steve Duffy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:05 pm

As today is meant to be the calm before the storm me and Roy had another session on the rays at Perch Rock.We started at a more sensible time of 9am.It was a bit slow at first but eventually the rays came on the feed and it was non stop action for a few hours.3 times Roy nearly had one of his rods pulled in.Baits of choice today were crab,squid and sandeel. There were 8 rods out today and everyone caught at least 1 ray. Happy days.
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

squid
Super Poster

Re: Perch Rock before the storm.

Postby squid » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Nicely done Steve and Roy. Just started sea fishing again :D . I saw Roy's rod going going seawrd..lol Didn't realise that was you Steve..would have come and said hi. 2 rays and mini conger for me but great to see all caught. The guy next to me was from Hungary and over the moon to catch his first ray.

Cheers

Rich
chuck 'em a big one

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:22 pm

squid wrote:Nicely done Steve and Roy. Just started sea fishing again :D . I saw Roy's rod going going seawrd..lol Didn't realise that was you Steve..would have come and said hi. 2 rays and mini conger for me but great to see all caught. The guy next to me was from Hungary and over the moon to catch his first ray.

Cheers

Rich

Well done Rich. :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

al/c
Super Poster

Postby al/c » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:47 pm

well done guy,s must try and get out myself soon, work is seriously interfering with play :thumbsup:

Squidmac
Regular Poster

Postby Squidmac » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Happy days . Well done

stephen atkinson
Obsessed Poster

Postby stephen atkinson » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Another great report fellas :clap: Perch rock throwing up the goods , cracking mornings fishing. 8)
Species 2018: coding. Whiting. Dab, flounder,Thornback ray, pouting, plaice, 3br

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”