THS after the match

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

Maerig the hunter
Obsessed Poster

THS after the match

Postby Maerig the hunter » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Me and my good friend Graham left the Presentation ceremony suitably refreshed and got out the binoculars to see if we could spot Big Kev. It seemed the bank was filling up with anglers and we couldnt see Kev so we opted for a quiet session in the next bay to the left of the groyne as you look out on the water.
To cut a long story short we fished the tide down then into darkness and a monster moon came up opposite and Graham declared it a bad omen. Sure enough he was right. Gave it best at 7 o clock with the tide rising. it was more of the same as the match that morning :roll: plus a surprise starfish for Graham. Tried all baits going except crab but the young fish were in their hordes it seems,but a pleasant calm evening putting the world to rights.
Cooked and ate my flounder this evening, beautiful, can't understand why some people call them mudfish.
Tight lines. :wave:
2018 species: At last :badgrin: Whiting, Doggy, dab, codliet, flounder, French bass and thornie :dance:

Happiness is a rod in my hand :dance: Shakespeare

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Re: THS after the match

Postby Steve Duffy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Maerig the hunter wrote:Me and my good friend Graham left the Presentation ceremony suitably refreshed and got out the binoculars to see if we could spot Big Kev. It seemed the bank was filling up with anglers and we couldnt see Kev so we opted for a quiet session in the next bay to the left of the groyne as you look out on the water.
To cut a long story short we fished the tide down then into darkness and a monster moon came up opposite and Graham declared it a bad omen. Sure enough he was right. Gave it best at 7 o clock with the tide rising. it was more of the same as the match that morning :roll: plus a surprise starfish for Graham. Tried all baits going except crab but the young fish were in their hordes it seems,but a pleasant calm evening putting the world to rights.
Cooked and ate my flounder this evening, beautiful, can't understand why some people call them mudfish.
Tight lines. :wave:

Try eating them from Oglet then you will know. :lol: :lol:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”