Guinea Gap29/12/18

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

Trishy
Obsessed Poster

Guinea Gap29/12/18

Postby Trishy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 am

Well having only fished twice through November and December the chance to get back into action for a Sefton sac club match at Guinea gap was one I couldn’t miss. Went pumping black on the Thursday but results were poor with only 26 worm. Supplemented thus with some frozen , squid and mackerel and it was on. Fishing was quiet for the first hour as I struggled to find the fish with just a single small codling on the card. Started picking up the odd whiting and dab but nothing big , A wander down towards seacombe and I realised it was tough right the way along. Ended up with 13 fish on the card for a respectable 5th place out of 24 anglers . Points total was 164 on a length to weight conversion system. Winner was Gary Ritson with 24 fish for 281 points , excellent fishing by him . No big fish came in as the best was a 33cm whiting . Enjoyable and a warm up for the day after!
Cheers Steve Trish

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Re: Guinea Gap29/12/18

Postby Steve Duffy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Great effort Ste. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”