Woodside and seaforth

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

codfarther71
Regular Poster

Woodside and seaforth

Postby codfarther71 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:13 am

so with a plan to fish seaforth with kev in the afternoon just needed to pick an early high venue to fish myself and Dave decided on Woodside so we headed to bonners to pick up some fresh worm. on arrival we noticed the shop was shut are fault for been so eager to get fishing.so we decided to go to spoons for brekkie which wasn't a bad plan set us up for the day when we arrived at spoons we recognised a couple of tackle shop owners already stuffing their faces. after having a chat about the anticipated European beach open we collected the worm from their shop and set off to Woodside. soon got set up and bait was in the river we got chatting to guy who was fishing didn't get your name only dryly on the forum nice to meet you .wasn't long and dave hit into a nice fish codling of 3lb that was pretty much it I had a small coding and some writing. soon as the tide turned and starting to race out that was are que to leave so off to seaforth grabbed some lunch on the way and arrived at the car park to be joined by kev off we went on our trek to the radar tower it was a pleasant evening to be fishing.from the off whiting then kev got the first Coddo of a couple of pounds then it was daves turn
another decent Coddo of 3lbs I never managed to get one myself but was kept busy with whiting dabs and a place Dave ended up with dogfish whiting and just the one cod kev had 3 or 4 small coding .enjoyable session good luck to all fishing the match on Sunday can't make this one too late utill next time tight lines ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

stephen atkinson
Obsessed Poster

Re: Woodside and seaforth

Postby stephen atkinson » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:18 am

Great session fellas. :thumbsup:
Species 2018: coding. Whiting. Dab, flounder,Thornback ray, pouting, plaice, 3br

paramedic
Obsessed Poster

Postby paramedic » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:21 am

Well done gents, plenty of action, whats not to like :thumbsup:
Just accept it, you'll always have sand in your car !!

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 am

Nice to fish with you and Dave again Rob laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i think i`ll be more confident of the bigger fish once we get to December.
For anyone thinking of having a go,the mud bank has spread much more to the right and a new narrow channel has been cut out....when you go down the small slipway keep another 30yds to the right or you will be in trouble....it`s a muddy walk out there but firm underfoot...on the plus side it`s easy to retrace your steps on the way back in the dark :idea:
Species 2019...Flounder..Whiting

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:40 am

Nice session lads. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: Some more points slipping away Rob. :badgrin: :badgrin:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

dryfly
Regular Poster

Postby dryfly » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:55 am

Nice to meet you guys at woodside. Tried same mark over low last night, but just a micro cod, a whiting and a dab.

geddo
Obsessed Poster

Postby geddo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:38 am

Good session gents :clap: :clap:

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”