Mariners Wharf Night Seasion - Tuesday 18/9/18

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Mariners Wharf Night Seasion - Tuesday 18/9/18

Postby seaangler » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:09 am

Me and our kid went to Mariners for the Early tide on Tuesday morning.

Time: 02:00 till 07:00
Tide Height : 23ft

We had loads of dogfish couple of rays dropped and plenty of whiting came out as well.
If people concentrated on the REALLY important things in life....... There would be a shortage of fishing rods and reels

fulhamgeezer

Re: Mariners Wharf Night Seasion - Tuesday 18/9/18

Postby fulhamgeezer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 am

hi mate, good session, I am hoping to get my 1st session of the year maybe tonight at otterspool prom but my lavers timetable doesant seem to match your times from Tuesday!!

iv got Wednesday, high 0634 and 1741pm, height 24.0. am I missing something?

just waiting to see what happens with the storm.

regards,

steve.

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Postby seaangler » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:29 am

fulhamgeezer wrote:hi mate, good session, I am hoping to get my 1st session of the year maybe tonight at otterspool prom but my lavers timetable doesant seem to match your times from Tuesday!!

regards,

steve.

hi steve

we fished this session tuesday am so technically it was a monday night session
High water was at 06:02 so we fished it 4 hours before and 1 hour after. because the tides are very low in height at the moment the mud banks stay covered and it allows you to fish it a bit earlier than usual.

i will be doing sesssion tonight from 4am till 9am if you are interestdd in a fish and meet?
If people concentrated on the REALLY important things in life....... There would be a shortage of fishing rods and reels

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Postby seaangler » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:35 am

seaangler wrote:
fulhamgeezer wrote:hi mate, good session, I am hoping to get my 1st session of the year maybe tonight at otterspool prom but my lavers timetable doesant seem to match your times from Tuesday!!

regards,

steve.

hi steve

we fished this session tuesday am so technically it was a monday night session
High water was at 06:02 so we fished it 4 hours before and 1 hour after. because the tides are very low in height at the moment the mud banks stay covered and it allows you to fish it a bit earlier than usual.

i have just double check your tide times and i make it: 07:34am / 8:07pm. you need to add +1 hour on in the Winter time up unil 31st October. hope this helps.

i will be doing sesssion in the early hours between 4am till 9am if you are interestdd in a fish and meet?

davie495
Obsessed Poster

Postby davie495 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:37 am

regards,

steve.

Dont forget to add your hour on for British Summer Time :thumbsup:
Stu

2021 Species: [17] LSD, Coalie, Ting, Dab, Sea Scorpion, Pout, Poor Cod, Huss, Pollack, weaver, flounder, plaice, gurnard, thornie, ballan, corkwing, rock goby
2020:
[9]
2019:[16]
2018:[14]
2017:[24]
2016:[14]

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Postby seaangler » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:48 am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
davie495 wrote:

regards,

steve.

Dont forget to add your hour on for British Summer Time :thumbsup:

Piotrek
Super Poster

Postby Piotrek » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Again great session I went on perch rocks last Thursday evening but no rays just 4 doggy few waitings and 1 dab. I seen just 1ray on the beach :confused:

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Postby seaangler » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Piotrek wrote:Again great session I went on perch rocks last Thursday evening but no rays just 4 doggy few waitings and 1 dab. I seen just 1ray on the beach :confused:

Hi Piotrek. gutted for you on the ray front. If you want to join us on a ray session this weekend or next you are more than welcome to join us

GAZZ3R
Obsessed Poster

Postby GAZZ3R » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Well done chaps, been waiting for the Rays to show at Mariners for ages.
Sea Fishing is the Dogs Danglies :D

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Postby seaangler » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:15 am

GAZZ3R wrote:Well done chaps, been waiting for the Rays to show at Mariners for ages.

cheers Gaz. yer looks like they hzve started feeding now aftercthat long period of hot weather we had....Let me know how you do if you ebd up going to Mariners mate

Piotrek
Super Poster

Postby Piotrek » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:39 pm

seaangler wrote:
Piotrek wrote:Again great session I went on perch rocks last Thursday evening but no rays just 4 doggy few waitings and 1 dab. I seen just 1ray on the beach :confused:

Hi Piotrek. gutted for you on the ray front. If you want to join us on a ray session this weekend or next you are more than welcome to join us

Hi mate if I will have a time and plan to go on mersey I contact with you. On the next week I have a plan go on Anglesey but must be better weather :thumbsup:

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”