Hale

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

morrow
Obsessed Poster

Hale

Postby morrow » Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Fished hale with Pete this morning as he needed a eel for his hunt, continue mark at 0830 and walked down the tide was already flooding at this point we had rag and crab with us and a little bit of mak

2 rods out each, fishing was slow to be honest

I ended up with 7 flounder and a dropped school bass, at one point I thought I'd hooked something decent could feel a fish swimming and it was heavy turned out to be a mop with a flounder on my rig ha ha

Pete had 1 bass 1 flounder 1 whiting

Not bad for just under 3 hours in the sunshine

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Species - Thornback Ray, Huss, Wrasse, Dogfish, Whiting, Mackerel, Flounder, Silver Eel, Dab, Pollock, Sea Scorpion, Common Blenny, Coalie , Rockling, Pouting, Conger Eel, Smoothound

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Re: Hale

Postby Tom » Sun May 13, 2018 12:21 pm

I need a mop for my hunt! :lol:

Great venue, pics and session guys :D :clap: :clap:
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dog, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo, Conger 29

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun May 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Nice one Jay. :clap: :clap: I see the one legged man has fished that mark recently. :lol:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

starfish
Obsessed Poster

Postby starfish » Sun May 13, 2018 7:46 pm

well done not a lot of reports from down that way and it is nice to see the bass are still making it down there :thumbsup:

tatch1
Obsessed Poster

Postby tatch1 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:23 pm

Nice one :thumbsup: I thought you meant a small codling for a moment they call them mops round the east coast :lol:

morrow
Obsessed Poster

Postby morrow » Mon May 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Ha ha no mate full on mop with a flounder attached thought it was a quality kipper ha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Species - Thornback Ray, Huss, Wrasse, Dogfish, Whiting, Mackerel, Flounder, Silver Eel, Dab, Pollock, Sea Scorpion, Common Blenny, Coalie , Rockling, Pouting, Conger Eel, Smoothound

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”