sunny Morecambe

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

Big Kev
The Masterful One

sunny Morecambe

Postby Big Kev » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Myself Ste and Andy got on the beds at 8.30am but a few anglers were already fishing so it was tight for space. Didn't take long before I had a good plaice but the spot we were in didn't look too good so I squeezed in between to lads on the left end....Ste and Andy soon joined me as as the tide ebbed more anglers headed further left towards the main channel. We were in a decent spot but I'd rather have kept moving to the left but the line of anglers made that a non starter.Ste caught one of the few snags and lost his gear only to find it later with a good flounder attached. Andy had a plaice of 1-15-0 before I had a flounder on razor.Sport then died as we were just away from the deeper water.A few more fish came out for the other lads but it was still pretty quiet.Crackin morning to be out and nice to meet up with Andy....til the next time.
Andy`s Plaice
ImageImageImageImage
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

stephen atkinson
Obsessed Poster

Re: sunny Morecambe

Postby stephen atkinson » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Big Kev wrote:Myself Ste and Andy got on the beds at 8.30am but a few anglers were already fishing so it was tight for space. Didn't take long before I had a good plaice but the spot we were in didn't look too good so I squeezed in between to lads on the left end....Ste and Andy soon joined me as as the tide ebbed more anglers headed further left towards the main channel. We were in a decent spot but I'd rather have kept moving to the left but the line of anglers made that a non starter.Ste caught one of the few snags and lost his gear only to find it later with a good flounder attached. Andy had a plaice of 1-15-0 before I had a flounder on razor.Sport then died as we were just away from the deeper water.A few more fish came out for the other lads but it was still pretty quiet.Crackin morning to be out and nice to meet up with Andy....til the next time.
Andy`s Plaice
ImageImageImageImage
Was a cracking day to wet a line, a new venue for me, some quality plaice made an appearance. Image and here's Andys. Image and a flounder for me. Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Species 2018: coding. Whiting. Dab, flounder,Thornback ray, pouting, plaice, 3br

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Flatastic. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

starfish
Obsessed Poster

Postby starfish » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:47 pm

well done well worth the trip :thumbsup:

GRAY70
Obsessed Poster

Postby GRAY70 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Nice day for it :thumbsup: always good to get your rigs back :dance:

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Postby Godders123 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Well done fellas. Lovely day to be out.
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

Willpower
Obsessed Poster

Postby Willpower » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:56 am

Nice session, going to give it a go myself today.

Bobdeniro2
Obsessed Poster

Postby Bobdeniro2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 am

Nice session chaps :clap: :clap: will be down there soon myself :thumbsup:
2018: Codling, Dogfish, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Pollack, Rockling, Starry Smoothhound, Tope, Whiting,

tatch1
Obsessed Poster

Postby tatch1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Nice one chaps :thumbsup: a few fish makes it worthwhile :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”