Otterspool 9th Jan

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

Maerig the hunter
Obsessed Poster

Re: Otterspool 9t Jan

Postby Maerig the hunter » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Hard luck mister but no matter what shape or size the bait, absent fish can't bite. :huh:
What happened to the days when Clive Gammon showed us how to put a whole crab on with two rubber bands, complete with claws, legs and asrehole? :D
Has the natural look gone out the window for a fishy smelling sausage? As Lonnie Donegan would say "Jump up on the Cart". :think: :think:
2017 species : Whiting :roll: rock salmon:roll: Flounder, shore crab, otterspool bigsnag, stiffback,soreneck, acheing bells :lol: What a beach of a year :doh:

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Maerig the hunter wrote:Hard luck mister but no matter what shape or size the bait, absent fish can't bite. :huh:
What happened to the days when Clive Gammon showed us how to put a whole crab on with two rubber bands, complete with claws, legs and asrehole? :D
Has the natural look gone out the window for a fishy smelling sausage? As Lonnie Donegan would say "Jump up on the Cart". :think: :think:

Who was Clive Gammon ? A bacon salesman ?
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Maerig the hunter
Obsessed Poster

Postby Maerig the hunter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 pm

No steve, but Lonnie's dad was a dustman :0: I believe.
2017 species : Whiting :roll: rock salmon:roll: Flounder, shore crab, otterspool bigsnag, stiffback,soreneck, acheing bells :lol: What a beach of a year :doh:

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”