Re: Seacome sunday

Postby Hellboy1965 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 pm

I hope there's some about this winter need stock.my freezer up

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

smirgi911

Postby smirgi911 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Big Kev wrote:
smirgi911 wrote:I am beginner in sea fisging and i know only Perch rock ....so i do not know where exactly or what mean prom ,tunnel vents and i know where is townhall but no where is good spot there ....Thank you :)

One of the best marks for codling on your side is Cod Corner can be a bit snaggy in places so alter your casting direction to find the clear spots.

Thank you for you answer ...and what do you think ? Is it good mark for low or high water ? and what part of the day is best for codling there ?? ....day or night ?

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Fishes all through the tide,though as it`s the narrowest part of the river you should look to fish neap tides as the run will be very strong otherwise....day or night makes no difference in the Mersey,
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

smirgi911

Postby smirgi911 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Big Kev wrote:
smirgi911 wrote:I am beginner in sea fisging and i know only Perch rock ....so i do not know where exactly or what mean prom ,tunnel vents and i know where is townhall but no where is good spot there ....Thank you :)

One of the best marks for codling on your side is Cod Corner can be a bit snaggy in places so alter your casting direction to find the clear spots.

Thank you ...and High or low tide?...

smirgi911

Postby smirgi911 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:58 pm

smirgi911 wrote:
Big Kev wrote:

smirgi911

Postby smirgi911 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:58 pm

smirgi911 wrote:
Big Kev wrote:

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”