Guinea gap baths

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

Ozzie
I never smile !

Guinea gap baths

Postby Ozzie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:57 am

Fished at the baths yesterday with Mark a bad start for me snapping off on the first cast. Once in I started catching and ended up with 7dabs, 5 doggies ,a couple of small codling and some whiting. Mark caught some doggies and whiting. It was blustery but warm and dry with plenty of fish. We seemed to do better than some as we talked to some who hadn't caught anything but 1 whiting

GAZZ3R
Obsessed Poster

Re: Guinea gap baths

Postby GAZZ3R » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Plenty of action there :thumbsup:
The Wrassewrangler

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Good to see you over this way Oz. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Bails45

Postby Bails45 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Ozzie wrote:Fished at the baths yesterday with Mark a bad start for me snapping off on the first cast. Once in I started catching and ended up with 7dabs, 5 doggies ,a couple of small codling and some whiting. Mark caught some doggies and whiting. It was blustery but warm and dry with plenty of fish. We seemed to do better than some as we talked to some who hadn't caught anything but 1 whiting

Hi Ozzie,
We ended up with more than one whiting in the end. We fished until 20:15pm and caught 5 x doggies & 3 whiting, not amazing but cheered us up. It was good meeting up with you and Mark and will take your advice on where to place ourselves in future.

Cheers

Mark (Bails45)

Ozzie
I never smile !

Postby Ozzie » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi Mark glad you caught a few more good end to a bad start. Should be plenty of whiting knocking about soon. Steve it was a do or die mission as I couldn't get out on Sunday for the match. Ruddy shoulder hurting me now though just glad it wasn't to cold but nice to get out and catch

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”