Nice silver.

Post your fishing report and pictures in this section

Moderator: John Petersen

talkingbullhuss
Obsessed Poster

Nice silver.

Postby talkingbullhuss » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Arrived at pensarn at 2 am after a hard days graft and no sleep must be barking . Meet up with good mate of mine gt . Got on the beach two hr before low to pump bait, took spade as well for blow lug with the tide not being to big this morning . Nightmare even on medium tides there normaly are plenty of worms to pump at this venue . Not looking good only managed 10 blacks , dave g t only managed a few blow. There wasn't no blow holes showing at all witch made it hard to get blow not looking good ,dave brought some frozen as a back up . Into the whiting straight away on two hook flapper rig . In no time I was bait less was a bit peed off knowing it was coming up to the peek time the bass feed here.
The writeing was on the wall no bites what so ever on frozen all I could do was watch dave catch a bass on his blow lug and miss a couble more bass bites

Had some dinner and had 10 mins shut eye then next stop kinmel behind asda it was a bigger tide this afternoon so lets hope the worms where casting better , dave decided he didn't fancy fishing kinmel ,didn't blame him we where knackerd ,catch up with you again soon pal well done on the bass. Paul wild goose meet up with me at kinmel good to see you again pal thank you very much for the coffee and energy drink mate very kind of you . Big difference the worms where here in the bucket loads wasn't long before we both had bucket full . The wind had dropped right down , but the sea looked spot on with nice surf it looked text book for the bass. Wasn't long before Paul had a good pull down bass?
What a beast a bet it would weigh at least three pound, as night time came it was you guest it whiting soup,then I had a reel good pull on fresh black and good helpings of mussel good fish on only to loose it after about a minute nt my day today , but that's sea fishing. Meet some cracking lads there again , nice to see you again tony aka Wormdrowner ,nice to meet you to ken + plus Peter a fellow clay head thanks for brew mate and making us feel very welcome on your door step. Back to fishing the ebb tide kicked in and me and Paul both had a flounder
That's it folks buzzing already for my next trip in two weeks ,ps need to catch up on my sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sea fishing like a drug ................

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Nice silver.

Postby Big Kev » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm

10 mins kip....call yourself hardcore :?: :badgrin: Great effort Tim laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :clap:
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss...Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Good session Tim. :clap: :clap:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

GAZZ3R
Obsessed Poster

Postby GAZZ3R » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Hardcore, crackin report bud.
The Wrassewrangler

talkingbullhuss
Obsessed Poster

Postby talkingbullhuss » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 am

Thanks for replys lads
Sea fishing like a drug ................

Brian900
Obsessed Poster

Postby Brian900 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 am

Great report and pictures :clap: :clap: :clap:

cliveataston
Super Poster

Postby cliveataston » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 am

Crackin report Tim - Well done :clap:

bob
Obsessed Poster

Postby bob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 pm

nice one good report

moan it in mid
Les Dawson

Postby moan it in mid » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:59 pm

great report and pics :D great eel :D
the real starry and common boat king
If you want me - I am on the bank !!! :-)

iank
Obsessed Poster

Postby iank » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Good report, wel done.

seaangler
Obsessed Poster

Postby seaangler » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:14 pm

:clap: :clap:
If people concentrated on the REALLY important things in life....... There would be a shortage of fishing rods and reels

Return to “Fishing Session Reports”