Rule Proposals/Changes 2007/08.

Previous Years Blackpool and Layton AC information

Moderator: sparky

Shacky
Team BLAS

Rule Proposals/Changes 2007/08.

Postby Shacky » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:35 pm

If any BLAS Member wishes to have any rules changed, For the 2007/08 season. They must be put in writing, Seconded and given to Dave Kam before the AGM. Which will be in March. You must also have paid your subs before the AGM.
2017 Species Hunt....Dab, Whiting, Rockling, Plaice, Flounder, Dogfish, Bass, Tope, Sole, Tub Gurnard, Turbot.

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:38 pm

;) dave you getting a big long letter so when you recieve it have a seat and something to eat before you start :lol: :lol:it will take ne upto march to finish it :lol:
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:20 am

Its ok, I usually have a good laugh at some of the requests I get, people don't seem to know I is a fat git and can't get into the positions they would like me to ;) ;) ;) ;) , just remember that any proposals have to be with me 14 days prior to the date of the AGM, in writing and proposed and seconded by another member, memberships are due for renewal from the 1st January 2007

The date for the AGM is set for the 5th February, but we may have to change that to March, the reason being is that there won't be enough time from the end of the memberships year (31st December) to get all the accounts audited before the AGM, we shall have to see, if there is any change I will let you know

The Executive Committee have the right to accept or decline any proposals that in their opinion may or may not be beneficial to the Society, as long as thses changes do not affect the Constitution of the Society, although up to now, none have been declined :D :D :D
Have I ever told you how much I hate Flounder fishing.........................................................................................thought so

John Petersen
The Prisoner

Postby John Petersen » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:35 am

Then again none have come from Sven
I am not a number !

Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself.

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:47 pm

:lol: :lol: there going to be a first 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/ then all in one letter :lol: :lol:
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:50 pm

svenbren wrote::lol: :lol: there going to be a first 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/ then all in one letter :lol: :lol:

7 letters, last 3 are OFF :D :D :D :D
Have I ever told you how much I hate Flounder fishing.........................................................................................thought so

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:29 pm

Dave Kam wrote:
svenbren wrote::lol: :lol: there going to be a first 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/ then all in one letter :lol: :lol:

7 letters, last 3 are OFF :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: need it to be seconded :lol: :lol:

Return to “BLAS Archive”