Sea Matches to the end of the year

Previous Years Blackpool and Layton AC information

Moderator: sparky

John Petersen
The Prisoner

Postby John Petersen » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:37 am

I can see Sat 10th Dec turning into a good night out in Blackpool !!!
I am not a number !

Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself.

Shacky
Team BLAS

Postby Shacky » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:03 pm

Dave Kam
It is where You, I think, won that Bottle of scotch that Kev devoured on his Birthday and ended up losing one of his eyebrows somewhere:D :D :D :D

Did he not Trade The Eyebrow for the bottle of Scotch :?: :badgrin:
2017 Species Hunt....Dab, Whiting, Rockling, Plaice, Flounder, Dogfish, Bass, Tope, Sole, Tub Gurnard, Turbot.

Elmagnifico
I wish I was a badger.

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:29 pm

Well I know who's drink is getting spiked unless I see the photo of the real culprit

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:58 pm

Elmagnifico wrote:Well I know who's drink is getting spiked unless I see the photo of the real culprit

now now elmag never have i or will i spike any drink if you cant keep up with our drinking dont do it. go on diet coke or soda water ;)
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:03 pm

John Petersen wrote:I can see Sat 10th Dec turning into a good night out in Blackpool !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: blas weekend in blackpool i is up for that :D :D party time
free booze and food at jp,s lads all welcome ;) :lol: :lol:
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:41 pm

The match that was arranged for Sunday 9th October has had to be postponed due to other club commitments, I appologise for any inconvenience this may cause
Have I ever told you how much I hate Flounder fishing.........................................................................................thought so

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:33 pm

Well, things are just not going as they should :x :x :x :x

The Open Match that was going to be fished on the Gynn Wall, has had to be postponed. I have been told that they are going to be starting the sea defence work alonong the Gynn Wall at the end of October - early November, and as this will involve shutting off the main stretch of the wall, unfortunately we won't be able to hold the open along there :( :( :(

I did look at moving it along to Rossall/Fleetwood, but there are other club matches along there on that day, so I will have to look for an alternate venue for this match :x :x
Have I ever told you how much I hate Flounder fishing.........................................................................................thought so

John Petersen
The Prisoner

Postby John Petersen » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:04 pm

Is it Gynn Wall to Boating Pool strectch that is (is it affected or) effected ?

They did Boating Pool to Norbreck last year, so that should be ok, why don't we have a little matchie-poos of our own on that stretch ? Not a big Open ?

Did I mention it is my 40th birthday at end of November ?
I am not a number !

Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself.

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:45 pm

John Petersen wrote:Is it Gynn Wall to Boating Pool strectch that is (is it affected or) effected ?

They did Boating Pool to Norbreck last year, so that should be ok, why don't we have a little matchie-poos of our own on that stretch ? Not a big Open ?

Did I mention it is my 40th birthday at end of November ?

;) :D :D looks like its going to be a good night out then jp 40 years old ya lieing git ya ;) let us know what weekend will have a few drinks with ya celerbrate ya 50th m8 ;)

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:45 pm

All the work that was done last year was in reality a waste of money, it is suppose to be very similar to what has been done at South Shore, all honeycombe effect, extending about 50-70 yards out to sea :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:55 pm

Will that encourage more bees to the area :?:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod

Shacky
Team BLAS

Postby Shacky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:44 pm

That will Bollox the fishing off the North Wall up :evil:
First the piers, Now the walls. What next :?:
2017 Species Hunt....Dab, Whiting, Rockling, Plaice, Flounder, Dogfish, Bass, Tope, Sole, Tub Gurnard, Turbot.

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

Postby Dave Kam » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:03 am

What is even better, they are planning to have a very scenic grassed area between Central and South Piers, and they are going to build it out seawards, now this is the sort of thing that someone would put out on April the 1st

It would seem that some idiot who has nothing better fo do has done some drawings and sent them into Blackpool Council and they have agreed them, no one has obviously seen what happen at high water in the winter along central promenade, at high water on a 32 ft tide the sea comes over the wall even when there is no wind, so just imagine whay will happen to this "garden effect" when there is a force 6 behind the waves :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And people actually get paid a lot of money to come up with these absolutely idiotic ideas, they need SHOOTING!!!!!

Shacky
Team BLAS

Postby Shacky » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:36 pm

Prehaps they are going to plant Sea-Grass ;) or Astro turf, could even have a Putting Green for when the fishin's a bit slow :) :roll: . Oh dear, next will be a Mushroom Factory :? . Mind you they keep us in the dark and feed us on opps ;)

Return to “BLAS Archive”