WSA Memberships

Previous Years Blackpool and Layton AC information

Moderator: sparky

iain
Obsessed Poster

WSA Memberships

Postby iain » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 am

There is confusion regarding membership payments and who pays what and when. This appears to be caused by a change in the way that dock passes are being issued.

From August 2010 all existing dock passes will become void. New passes will be issued by POLSAF through member clubs.

WSA have decided that we will align our membership year with the issuing of dock passes.

For this year only the membership year has been extended to 31st July 2010.

In all subsequent years the membership year will be 1st August to 31st July.

For the membership year commencing 1st August 2010 membership fees will be.

A. £15 if you wish to be a member of WSA and have a dock pass issued.

B. £10 if you wish to be a member of WSA without a dock pass.

Please pay your membership fees promptly and before 31st July.

iain
Obsessed Poster

Postby iain » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 am

If you have already paid your £10 WSA membership fee and you have a dock pass you require renewing then thanks for being so prompt. Please pay the additional £5 before 31st July 2010.

Cheers

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:56 am

Thanks Iain, please excuse my ignorance, we have paid Chris the £10 who do we give the additional 5 to please.

iain
Obsessed Poster

Postby iain » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 am

Oops - I should have said - please pay it to Chris.

Cheers

Bens dad

Postby Bens dad » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 am

Cheers fella

mark
Obsessed Poster

Re: WSA Memberships

Postby mark » Sat May 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Sorry, i know im a numbnuts but i paid ten pounds for my first membership a few weeks ago, does this mean if i pay an extra 5 pounds to chris i can get a dock pass in August without the hassle of getting one from the dock office. :?:

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun May 23, 2010 6:05 pm

dirtydubbaz wrote:Sorry, i know im a numbnuts but i paid ten pounds for my first membership a few weeks ago, does this mean if i pay an extra 5 pounds to chris i can get a dock pass in August without the hassle of getting one from the dock office. :?:

No...you need to have your photo taken by the lovely Amanda,plus you will have to take your car documents for your car pass/passes.
On the subject of car passes,will they also be re-issued to existing members along with our dock permits ?
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound

John Petersen
The Prisoner

Postby John Petersen » Mon May 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Big Kev wrote:
dirtydubbaz wrote:Sorry, i know im a numbnuts but i paid ten pounds for my first membership a few weeks ago, does this mean if i pay an extra 5 pounds to chris i can get a dock pass in August without the hassle of getting one from the dock office. :?:

No...you need to have your photo taken by the lovely Amanda,plus you will have to take your car documents for your car pass/passes.
On the subject of car passes,will they also be re-issued to existing members along with our dock permits ?

I guess so, as The Lovely Amanda was most helpful in extending mine :)

She is well worth the trip to the Docks alone :)

She is in an office, opposite The Docks Police, you need to make and appointment to see her , go straight to POLICE offices on the right side of Maritime House and her office is to your left as you in.
I am not a number !

Questions are a burden to others, answers a prison for oneself.

Return to “BLAS Archive”