Previous Years Blackpool and Layton AC information

Moderator: sparky

Dave Kam
The one and only. SHREK!

January Newsletter

Postby Dave Kam » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 pm

[size=150]http://www.blasonline.com

Dear member,

Firstly, on behalf of the Committee, I would like to wish you all the very best for 2010

The Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 8th March, at the Cliffs Hotel, Queens Promenade, the meeting will commence at 8pm, and membership renewals can be done before the meeting from 7:30pm, unfortunately, this year there will not be any discount for rejoining at the meeting. There will be a raffle at the AGM, and one of the main prizes will be a brand new Greys Stalker Rod, kindly donated by our Vice President, Brian Petherwick

Anyone who wants to put forward any rule changes, nominations for Committee etc, must have them to me before the 20th February, in writing

Memberships can be renewed at: Blackpool Angling Centre, Noah’s Ark and Anglers World, these shops have the card stickers, we are also pleased to have the Lytham Tackle Shop, 33 North Clifton Street, Lytham, and Brooks Cycles and leisure, Albert Square, Fleetwood, these two shops have agreed to help promote the Society, and application forms are available there

All those of you that are now connected to the “netâ€
Have I ever told you how much I hate Flounder fishing.........................................................................................thought so

Return to “BLAS Archive”