Question & Answers Regarding Summer League

Wirral Sea Fishing runs a friendly summer league, a shield is up for grabs at the end of the year, the summer league is made up of a max of 5 matches
kieran
Super Poster

caldy

Postby kieran » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:31 pm

ello agen its kieran so will i be able to fish the second leg at caldy if i didnt fish the 1st leg either email me on sergeantk2@aol.com or tell me on the forum thank kieran also wat r the prizes 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:51 pm

I believe this has already been answered elsewhere,but i`ll clarify things one more time........The Summer league and Winter League matches are a series of individual opens,which allow anyone to fish them.You can fish as few or as many of the matches as you wish,as they all have a 100% pay out of the entry fees,on the day.Obviously,if you want to try and win either of the leagues,you will greatly enhance your chances by fishing as many matches as you can,so you can amass more points.
Pay Out On The Day For Summer League.....1st = 50% of entry money
2nd=30% of entry money
3rd=20% of entry money
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

kieran
Super Poster

caldy

Postby kieran » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:56 pm

kk nice 1 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:53 pm

Is there size limits/qualifying weights for the Pwlhelli match i.e Rays ,or is it just points per species :?:
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

Mick Mac
Super Poster

Postby Mick Mac » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:38 am

to keep it simple, and to get all fish returned as quick as possible, there will be no size limits, a ray of any size will = 6 points, a bream of any size will = 4 points...etc. Just make sure you get it witnessed and signed by an independant person
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory

Mick Mac
Super Poster

Postby Mick Mac » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:45 am

Oops :oops: my mistake, rule 4 :roll:

4 minimum sizes will be National Federation of sea anglers (rrsls*) no undersize fish to be retained, recorded or counted for points

"recorded or counted for points" rules is rules, all fish recorded for points must be greater than or equal to NFSA recommended retention size limits ;)

Should really read the rules before answering questions, sorry if i have caused any confusion :D NFSA rrsls link below

*http://www.nfsa.org.uk/teamcomp/comp_fest/matchpack/minsizes.htm
Last edited by Mick Mac on Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

martinmoreton
Fat Controller

Postby martinmoreton » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:50 am

mick, do you know of a site that has a printable version of the measuring scale?
" WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT? "

Mick Mac
Super Poster

Postby Mick Mac » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:05 pm

you mean a site like this :?:

http://www.vendian.org/mncharity/dir3/paper_rulers/

or a better version of the rrsls table :?: if so check the link again cause i've changed it to nfsa own page ;)

martinmoreton
Fat Controller

Postby martinmoreton » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:19 pm

CHEERS MICK! 8)
" WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT? "

Shacky
Team BLAS

Postby Shacky » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:40 pm

Can we fish off the rocks at Pwllheli or is it out of bounds :?:
2017 Species Hunt....Dab, Whiting, Rockling, Plaice, Flounder, Dogfish, Bass, Tope, Sole, Tub Gurnard, Turbot.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:07 pm

I believe the stretch we are fishing is well away from the rock,to make it fair.....Mick will tell you for sure ;)

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:35 pm

Re...Pwllheli match....any chance of altering the fishing times,for 2 reasons.....1st,Liverpool are in the cup final,and most will want to watch it...2nd..high water is`nt til 9.30pm,so as it stands we`ll be finished just at the peak ray feeding time starts......how about 6pm til 10.30pm :idea: :D ;) :p :lol:

Mick Mac
Super Poster

Postby Mick Mac » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:49 pm

1st, the stretch we're fishing is well away from the rock, west end promenade, on the map below it is between the left umbrella and the wee black flag

2nd, can't change the time, it was set for those travelling back home to get in at a reasonable hour and it really won't let those travelling have time to see the match anyways. Plus we're not fishing the best ray spot.

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:48 pm

come on mic change the time
1/we will blame lol the numpty for picking this time because he never looked at the best tide state to fish this half hr going into darkness they be crawling up the rods ;)
2/ the fa cup final is on at that time and i is sure everyone would like to watch it.
3/ most of the lads who are fishing are staying over anyways because of the blas match on sunday
4/ its a saturday the ones who traviling home wont have work on sunday so they wont be that much bothered to get home a little later am sure ;)
5/ i will turn up and fish this even if the weather is fine for the boat if you change it ;)
6/ i know of 20 anglers who is staying over and they be very happy if you change it
7/ if you dont your name will be at the top of my black book (and you dont realy want that do you now) :lol:

so come on mr micmac change it will you :D
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:23 pm

Yeah,they`ll still make the keeeebab shop at Colwyn on the way home :lol:

Return to “Summer League 2006”