Question & Answers Regarding Summer League

Wirral Sea Fishing runs a friendly summer league, a shield is up for grabs at the end of the year, the summer league is made up of a max of 5 matches
martinmoreton
Fat Controller

Postby martinmoreton » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:12 pm

mick, me and my two warriors will be camping(?) over till the sunday, go on mate, give us a break.
" WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT? "

Mick Mac
Super Poster

Postby Mick Mac » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:00 pm

it's a dodgy one this, cause if the wind is wrong, the weed will be a problem, then we're going to have to change venues (blow off venue is Nefyn by the way ;) ) If we have to change venue's and times, will be a nightmare :roll: But to be fair, have a poll :idea: 40 people have turned out at both matches, if 21 people vote for a change of time we'll change. but not just a vote, i also want to see 21 comments/replies, from 21 different people, requesting the later start :D Out of the 56 different people that have turned up at both matches, 24 are regular contributors to the site, so enough to get the 21 votes/replies. Also means 32 are not regulars and may not find out bout a new time. Fair enough :?:
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory

Flukiephil

Postby Flukiephil » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:14 pm

Micmac, I follow the reds but have promised Waddy I will fish the summer league...A dilemma as I am eligable for a final ticket....thats sorted as my youngest will have the ticket if I don't go myself.

If I fish I will be hitting the record button and watching it Sunday....if your not there its just a telly program and a lot of fellas having a few beers watching the match before the fishing detracts from the WSF event.

I am all for a oops up afterwards though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shacky
Team BLAS

Postby Shacky » Mon May 01, 2006 6:23 pm

The match at the Rock Channel could throw up a few Smoothound. Are these to be weighed and put back or taken to the Scales at the end :?:

LOL
Obsessed Poster

Postby LOL » Mon May 01, 2006 6:29 pm

Shacky wrote:The match at the Rock Channel could throw up a few Smoothound. Are these to be weighed and put back or taken to the Scales at the end :?:

I would expect us to weigh any fish like that in the beach ;)
off road van man

DaveW
Aka Steven Spielberg

Postby DaveW » Mon May 01, 2006 7:28 pm

Shacky wrote:The match at the Rock Channel could throw up a few Smoothound. Are these to be weighed and put back or taken to the Scales at the end :?:

Definatley weighed on the beach and returned pronto, as will Dogs and Thornies. ;)

svenbren
tope hunter

Postby svenbren » Mon May 01, 2006 10:47 pm

:lol: :lol: dogs and dogs and more dogs :lol: :lol: if ya lucky
do you need a scaffold i can supply and erect tube and fitting/mobile fixed pasma scaffolds

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:39 pm

A mute point as far as i`m concerned for this year,but for future reference,how do you work out the final positions when anglers are tied on the same points :?: it looks to have gone on weight,but can this be fair when not all matches have weigh ins :roll:
winter fishing sucks

Mick Mac
Super Poster

Postby Mick Mac » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:52 pm

mute point as ya say, but aye, its done on weight which makes the weigh in matches (3 out of the 5) all the more important ;)
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory

Return to “Summer League 2006”