A few Jacks

Do you have a favorite venue for Carp ,tench,bream fishing, if so then pass on as much information in this test section of WSF.
Godders123
Front Page Meister

Re: A few Jacks

Postby Godders123 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:00 pm

I bet you'll be in need of some new lures soon after getting a good mauling recently! Well in laaaa :clap:
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Postby Shaun1118 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 pm

iank wrote:Looking better Shaun, well done. :clap: :clap:

Was that also on a lure?

It was mate, I did two laps of the lake by which time it had started going dark and I was back at the car park thinking is it worth another. It was pleasant enough so I though ah sod it clipped on a personal favourite and did a quick lap, last swim in almost complete darkness produced the goods. Came in easy enough but when I went to gill it it was far from pleased and gave me a good soaking :badgrin:

Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Postby Shaun1118 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Godders123 wrote:I bet you'll be in need of some new lures soon after getting a good mauling recently! Well in laaaa :clap:

A light coat of yacht varnish stops that but battle scarred lures are for the win :lol:

iank
Obsessed Poster

Postby iank » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Shaun1118 wrote:
iank wrote:Looking better Shaun, well done. :clap: :clap:

Was that also on a lure?

It was mate, I did two laps of the lake by which time it had started going dark and I was back at the car park thinking is it worth another. It was pleasant enough so I though ah sod it clipped on a personal favourite and did a quick lap, last swim in almost complete darkness produced the goods. Came in easy enough but when I went to gill it it was far from pleased and gave me a good soaking :badgrin:

Nice one, isn't it great when 'one last chuck' works. Well deserved!

geddo
Obsessed Poster

Postby geddo » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:05 am

Lovely fish Shaun, well done :clap: :clap:

Return to “StillWater Reports”