New Additions

This section is ran by "big Kev" you can submit your catch record direct to him via email or PM and he will update the records, you will need to include the species, wieght, bait used, rig, approx time and of course the venue, if possible a photograph to back up your claim also.
Big Kev
The Masterful One

New Additions

Postby Big Kev » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:45 am

Now that the record list is up and running,i will be slightly more selective as to what goes on it.....eg.Codling won`t be entertained if they`re under 3lb....thornbacks will have to be 4lb+....e.t.c...otherwise i`ll be here all day :badgrin:
The Specimen Trophy Table is a totally different matter....fish of any size will gain points so long as they can get in the top 10 for a particular species.....just to reiterate,if you already have 3 fish entered for a certain species,you can still enter more if they are bigger....i will simply delete your smallest fish 8)
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: New Additions

Postby Big Kev » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:57 am

It`s your responsibility to save your pics of any fish in the record list....periodically i will go through them and if any are missing i will delete the claim. I`ve just gone through the codling records and deleted a few of my own as the pics were on my old AOL account and had not been saved :roll:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: New Additions

Postby Big Kev » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:16 pm

I`ve added a new section for fish caught outside of the shore record boundaries (UK only) if you want anything added just post the details to me in the usual way

Return to “Shore Records”