Claims For Shore Records

This section is ran by "big Kev" you can submit your catch record direct to him via email or PM and he will update the records, you will need to include the species, wieght, bait used, rig, approx time and of course the venue, if possible a photograph to back up your claim also.
Big Kev
The Masterful One

Claims For Shore Records

Postby Big Kev » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:14 pm

Record claims will only be considered if put forward by active members of WSF,either by use of the forum,or by sending in regular reports ;)
Please feel free to send me details of notable fish,even if they`re under the current record,so that a picture can be painted (i`ve got a way with words :D )of when/where the better fish of each species,are coming from,and on what baits/rigs e.t.c. ;)
To claim a record,or have a notable catch added to the current list,you must provide the following,within 1 week of capture........only fish taken from Cumbria, Fylde Coast,Merseyside,North Wales,Anglesey,Llyen peninsula will count
Name of captor
Weight Of Fish
Venue and date of capture
bait used
rig used
Height and state of tide
Photo Of Fish
winter fishing sucks

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 pm

If the picture of a submitted fish disappears,then the claim will be deleted....... it`s really your responsibilty to keep it "alive" :D
winter fishing sucks

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Claims For Shore Records

Postby Big Kev » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm

To avoid any objections,it would be nice if you could clean off any mud/sand before weighing your catch :idea: :drool:
winter fishing sucks

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm

If anyone wants to submit a fish for the list,they must send me the details themselves.....no more 3rd party claims will be entertained :love:
winter fishing sucks

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Big Kev wrote:If anyone wants to submit a fish for the list,they must send me the details themselves.....no more 3rd party claims will be entertained :love:

Masterful. :lol: :lol:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun May 04, 2014 5:10 pm

If you would like a fish entered in the records,then send the details to me...i really can`t be bothered having to look for the relevant info myself ;)
winter fishing sucks

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Mon May 05, 2014 4:37 pm

The rules for submitting fish are there for all to see......if you would like a fish entered then give me the info within the required time...as of today i will no longer be looking for the info,or submitting "out of time" fish....at the end of the day,if you can`t be bothered,then why should i ;)
winter fishing sucks

Return to “Shore Records”