Llandudno Great Orme 6th July

If you are planning a fishing trip, then let us know the venue and the time, even add meeting place for others to catch up with you.

Moderator: John Petersen

Manchesturk

Llandudno Great Orme 6th July

Postby Manchesturk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 am

After doing some researches thought give this spot a go! We got there about 6pm ish after picking some fresh ragworm from colwyn! That's the only bait we had for our short session! And brought my spinning rod with me hoping to catch some mackerel too! Anyway getting down was a bit of a challenge with all the gear and cool box full of beers 8) just took our time and managed to get down in one piece! The plan was to bait up beach caster for distance fishing and use my spinning whilst we wait! Didn't go as we planned, it was constant bite and fish on :shock:
First fish landed not long after first cast and it was a nice pollock I would think about pound and half, then another small pollock on the ragworm followed by nice size wrasse probably 2lb mark! And another small wrasse! Was about to leave and ian landed a doggie! 2 hours and a bit fishing ended with success! We probably lost few fish due to being snaggy at times!What a great fishing mark this is :dance:
Will definitely go back to this spot soon!
Ps: wouldn't recommend anyone to get down there in wet conditions tho!

I've put a little video together of our fishing sesh! Not the best quality but u get the idea :D
Thanks for watching and tight lines!
https://youtu.be/WSRCmUGrA-Y
Hak

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Re: Llandudno Great Orme 6th July

Postby Godders123 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Busy little session, well done guys.
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Tidy. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Manchesturk

Postby Manchesturk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Return to “Fishing Sessions”