Hoyle Banking on it. Whose up for it?

If you are planning a fishing trip, then let us know the venue and the time, even add meeting place for others to catch up with you.

Moderator: John Petersen

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Hoyle Banking on it. Whose up for it?

Postby Tom » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:17 pm

Lately I've had a leap in success with catching Bass. I have an ambitious plan to fish the Hoyle bank a few times, although it's a big walk, it's those walks that usually carry you to the best sessions.

I'd be grateful for a roundfish or two with the sessions to come, whatever they may be.

The flounders can be chunky out there, so I could land a PB there which is bonus. Plus I've heard of the elusive Gunard being caught there along with other odd species.

Drop me a pm if your interested in joining me, will be going a few times to hetch my bets :D
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Hoyle Banking on it. Whose up for it?

Postby Big Kev » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:29 pm

I`d be up for a bash when tides/conditions are right :thumbsup:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Awesome. In mean time I'll try and build a crab reserve and plug some blacks and clams.

I think the rigs to be is: one up one down size 1s / sliding ledger 3oz size 3/0 kamazan 15lb snood

Straight through braid on both rods :drool:
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Tide and conditions don`t look too bad so providing i can get back from work early enough,i`ll be walking out at noon`ish tomorrow...... 8)
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Meet you there Kev. I'll grab some bait in the morning :thumbsup:

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:10 am

I`ll be walking out at 11.30am 8)

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Sorry Kev missed the chance.Woke up late after all the rough sleeps in Wales. Catch you next time :thumbsup:

Return to “Fishing Sessions”