TH recently

If you are planning a fishing trip, then let us know the venue and the time, even add meeting place for others to catch up with you.

Moderator: John Petersen

Tom
Obsessed Poster

TH recently

Postby Tom » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Yep the Codlets are back in numbers. Could see a bigger one or two but there's a fair few chubby codlets out there :thumbsup:
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

Big Hitter
Obsessed Poster

Re: TH recently

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm

May give Town Hall a go tomorrow over high. See what weather is like in morning. :D
Team Ultima Anyfish Anywhere
Team Wales
Welsh By The Grace Of God

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:25 am

Awesome mate. You'll never guess my luck just this hour.. as you know I was gutted about my sonik NCT , well just messing around with my rods building rigs, I thought I've got a few sections here wonder if one fits the NCT lower body and my jack walker fits it perfectly. So now that 12fts gone up to a decent 13+. Very pleased about that.

The soniks rated 5oz which was bs!
Jack walkers rated 4-6oz and feels right at home on the thin body
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:53 am

Tried the rod out and its not got that backbone more of a chicken wishbone.. so 5oz it stays :roll:

Return to “Fishing Sessions”