TH recently

If you are planning a fishing trip, then let us know the venue and the time, even add meeting place for others to catch up with you.

Moderator: John Petersen

Tom
Obsessed Poster

TH recently

Postby Tom » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Yep the Codlets are back in numbers. Could see a bigger one or two but there's a fair few chubby codlets out there :thumbsup:
2018: Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Roach, Bream, Gudgeon, Rudd, Perch, Huss, Dogfish, Pike, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Crucian, F1, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass :drool:, Thornback Ray, Smoothound

Big Hitter
Obsessed Poster

Re: TH recently

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm

May give Town Hall a go tomorrow over high. See what weather is like in morning. :D
Team Ultima Anyfish Anywhere
Team Wales
Welsh By The Grace Of God

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:25 am

Awesome mate. You'll never guess my luck just this hour.. as you know I was gutted about my sonik NCT , well just messing around with my rods building rigs, I thought I've got a few sections here wonder if one fits the NCT lower body and my jack walker fits it perfectly. So now that 12fts gone up to a decent 13+. Very pleased about that.

The soniks rated 5oz which was bs!
Jack walkers rated 4-6oz and feels right at home on the thin body
2018: Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Roach, Bream, Gudgeon, Rudd, Perch, Huss, Dogfish, Pike, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Crucian, F1, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass :drool:, Thornback Ray, Smoothound

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:53 am

Tried the rod out and its not got that backbone more of a chicken wishbone.. so 5oz it stays :roll:

Return to “Fishing Sessions”