Razor Hunt Sunday

If you are planning a fishing trip, then let us know the venue and the time, even add meeting place for others to catch up with you.

Moderator: John Petersen

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Razor Hunt Sunday

Postby Big Kev » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Getting to Leasowe for 4.30pm and going out in search of razors if anyone fancies it. :thumbsup:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Re: Razor Hunt Sat

Postby Richie Fisher » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Sunday looks better :think:
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Wrasse Eel Bass

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Razor Hunt Sat

Postby Big Kev » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Richie Fisher wrote:Sunday looks better :think:

I`m out on Sunday morning too :D
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Razor Hunt Sunday

Postby Big Kev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:16 am

Busy on Sat so going out early doors on Sunday instead....big car park bottom of Pasture rd

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:24 am

Spectacular fail in that weather,but last chance to get some before the Daiwa so i had to try.....no signs anywhere so i just randomly dug trenches and still found none,though i did snare 4 large whites and a couple of queen clams.... :help:

starfish
Obsessed Poster

Postby starfish » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:53 am

i was out near by also i did not see any razor holes about but i was out for the blacks
that was one horrid morning that was kev you must be as mad as me :lol:

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm

starfish wrote:i was out near by also i did not see any razor holes about but i was out for the blacks
that was one horrid morning that was kev you must be as mad as me :lol:

I did question my sanity when i got to the car park and it was blowing a hoolie and raining......don`t know who was in the small tent in the field by the car park but it did`nt look too sturdy :lol: :lol:

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:47 pm

I had a tiny razor tonight but loads of lug n some beasty blacks with Albatross87
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

Tom
Obsessed Poster

Postby Tom » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:48 pm

You know how bad is was starfish :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

GAZZ3R
Obsessed Poster

Postby GAZZ3R » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Big Kev wrote:Spectacular fail in that weather,but last chance to get some before the Daiwa so i had to try.....no signs anywhere so i just randomly dug trenches and still found none,though i did snare 4 large whites and a couple of queen clams.... :help:

I had an epic fail tonight too, 1 Gaper Clam which is what I went for, 1 Razor but loads o small clams and Cockles.
The Wrassewrangler

starfish
Obsessed Poster

Postby starfish » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Tom wrote:You know how bad is was starfish :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup:

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:06 pm

GAZZ3R wrote:
Big Kev wrote:Spectacular fail in that weather,but last chance to get some before the Daiwa so i had to try.....no signs anywhere so i just randomly dug trenches and still found none,though i did snare 4 large whites and a couple of queen clams.... :help:

I had an epic fail tonight too, 1 Gaper Clam which is what I went for, 1 Razor but loads o small clams and Cockles.

I found 1 bearded clam. :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Return to “Fishing Sessions”