Winter Leagues

General Announcements regarding the forum and the web site wirralseafishing.co.uk
chriswsf
El Presidente

Winter Leagues

Postby chriswsf » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:00 am

Once this Winter League has finished there will be a break for a year or two in them, i have noticed that the FUN side of things has left the league and many of those taking part are reluctant to leave thier rods and go for a walk and gab, I am aware that it is a match but it was never intended that the league was taken as serious as it has become, therfore i have made the decission to bring back the FISH AND MEETS from January 2010.

As many of you will already be aware this is how the league started, as many of us met up once or twice a month at venue within our area as many as 60 - 70 anglers used to turn up to these events, they became so popular and had a regular following that the League was born, for a number of years the league indeed helped promote our sprort and was fun and friendly. But this meant that the Fish and Meets suffered as there was not enough dates to run them, even though any angler can come along and fish next to us as we fish the League many do not bother and feel isolated.

So keep an eye out on the forum as well as the front page of WSF for the Re Birth of the FISH AND MEETS.

Return to “Announcements”