Match Card Historical Data Request

Details of local clubs and Associations in your area, if giving out details, please include as much information as possible.
gmonkman
Obsessed Poster

Match Card Historical Data Request

Postby gmonkman » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Evening all!

I am currently working in the fisheries conservation team (information here http://fisheries-conservation.bangor.ac ... ish.php.en) on the Sea Bass project and I am interested in examining any historical match card data for matches held in Wales, where catches of Sea Bass have occured. The project justification and use of any data provided is given at the site above, though I am free to discuss further if you like and if you may have any "time series" of Bass catches.

If your club would be interested in getting involved then please let me know, I am also quite happy to meet with members face to face to answer any questions.

The timescale is quite tight though, so if you let me know ASAP this would be much appreciated.

The reason we are particularly interested in club matches is because they occur at about the same time of the year at the same venue, which is very good from a scientific view point.

best regards
Graham
Make a difference - take home 1 piece of someone's angling litter next time you are out fishing.

Return to “Local Clubs & Associations”