Morecambe Dinghy Angling Club

Details of local clubs and Associations in your area, if giving out details, please include as much information as possible.
Rushy
Obsessed Poster

Morecambe Dinghy Angling Club

Postby Rushy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Morecambe dinghy angling club has now got a new website, full of information for anyone about dinghy/small boat fishing in Morecambe bay, with access to Blackpool, Rossall, Barrow and Walney

www.morecambedinghyanglingclub.co.uk

We have had a fantastic year, with some excellent fish being caught. The Bass fishing early in the year turned up several good fish in the 6-8lb range. Unfortunately the Cod fishing in the North West hasn't materialized as yet but we are still hopeful of a bumper trip to Barrow or Blackpool.

The Tope fishing was little hit and miss, but an odd trip did return reasonable numbers off Barrow & Walney. The Smoothhound fishing off Blackpool & Rossall was a spectacular success, peeler crab being the all important bait...... see the reports section on the forum HERE

Ozzie
I never smile !

Postby Ozzie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm

I have watched your tope video its a belter

Adamtarry92

Postby Adamtarry92 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have watched your tope video its a belter

this guy is one of the top blokes around my end neil, he is a well respected angler. :D

Return to “Local Clubs & Associations”