Halton SAC AGM

Details of local clubs and Associations in your area, if giving out details, please include as much information as possible.
scooter1964

Halton SAC AGM

Postby scooter1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:28 am

Hi guys hope its ok to put our club AGM details on here, its on the 12/1/2013 at 2pm at St Bedes club, Appleton Village, Widnes WA8 6EL, we are actively seeking new members and welcome anybody who is looking to join a small friendly club, we predominantly fish monthly shore matches around the Northwest and North Wales coast, we meet at the above club on the last Tuesday of every month AT 8 pm, we also accept members all year round. cheers for reading. if you require more information you can contact me on 079884470016 Norman Bowerman Halton SAC club sec

morrow
Obsessed Poster

Re: Halton SAC AGM

Postby morrow » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi mate what are the costs etc and what does the club do etc also what are the benefits with joining the club
Species - Thornback Ray, Huss, Wrasse, Dogfish, Whiting, Mackerel, Flounder, Silver Eel, Dab, Pollock, Sea Scorpion, Common Blenny, Coalie , Rockling, Pouting, Conger Eel, Smoothound

R.Bates
Regular Poster

Postby R.Bates » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:35 pm

New year new committee,
I'm the new Halton SAC Seretary. Fee's to join the club is £10. Great way to meet fellow anglers in your local area. I've been with the club for 4 years never done any match fishing before and never fished anywhere else apart from the Mersey so for me it was a great way of fishing new marks, and for car sharing with the other members.
For more info call or text me 07784843644
2014 Species Caught: Cod,Whiting,Dab,

morrow
Obsessed Poster

Postby morrow » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:14 pm

To join the club cost £10 a year.
The club meets once a month for a fishing match, great way to make friends with the same love of fishing and to learn new tricks, & fish new marks.
The match cost £10 but could win about £50 plus more money at the end of the year, we also run a raffle at the monthly meeting with fishing tackle as prizes.
You can also get a dock pass if you join the club.

If you would like to come along join the club and fish with us the next match is 9/2/13 at Llandudno.

Sounds good but do many people fish and how many members do you have?
Species - Thornback Ray, Huss, Wrasse, Dogfish, Whiting, Mackerel, Flounder, Silver Eel, Dab, Pollock, Sea Scorpion, Common Blenny, Coalie , Rockling, Pouting, Conger Eel, Smoothound

Brian DaCosta

Postby Brian DaCosta » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:24 am

What about this year?
Damn, time's passing so fast! The upcoming cheltenham Festival 2017 starts very soon. Yeah, I enjoy watching horse racing. How about you?

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Unless you want to wait 7 years for a reply,i`d try Here Brian
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

Halton SAC

Postby Halton SAC » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi Brian Dacosta Halton SAC is still fishing - sorry for only now getting back to you now.
We meet and fish once a month.
Next match 30/09/2017 LLandudno
Next meeting Tue 28/09/2017

Return to “Local Clubs & Associations”