Round 1 Result and Report

A series of matches where the 2 fish rule gives everyone a good chance of winning,making it an ideal starting point for newcomers to match angling.

Moderator: spudgun

codfarther71
Regular Poster
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby codfarther71 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 am

Excellent report great day plenty of fish well done Dyl on the win

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Patriot
Super Poster
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby Patriot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:43 am

Well done Dyl and well organised, as ever, Adam

Roll on Otterspool
Only here for the cod!

User avatar
stephen atkinson
Obsessed Poster
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 am
Location: kirkby

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby stephen atkinson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Great report as always Adam, :thumbsup: and a great turnout, :clap: plenty of fish and no blanks, well done to the top three. See yas at otterspool. 8)
Species 2018: coding. Whiting. Dab, flounder,Thornback ray, pouting, plaice, 3br

User avatar
Tom
Obsessed Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:37 am

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby Tom » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Great report and close results in many places.
Whiting, Pollock, Pouting, Dab, Codling, Huss, Dogfish, Plaice, Blenny, 5B Rockling, Flounder, Silver Eel, Bass, Thornback, Starry, Common SH, Ballan, Corkwing, Rock Goby, LS Scorpion Fish, Tompot, Grey, Tub G, Launce, Mackerel, PoorCod, Weever, Cuckoo

Dyl
Obsessed Poster
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 7:24 pm
Location: Mold

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby Dyl » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm

What a great turnout for the first winter league match! Great report and thank for a well organised match Adam. I'm still BUZZING with my first winter league win Whoop Whoop!!! :dance: plus the cracking payout made up :dance: see you all at otterspool
2017 Bass 2.7lbs / S Hound 11.8lbs
2018 Huss 9.15lbs :doh:

User avatar
Steve Duffy
has crabs
Posts: 9273
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:37 am
Location: Heswall, Wirral.

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby Steve Duffy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Dyl wrote:What a great turnout for the first winter league match! Great report and thank for a well organised match Adam. I'm still BUZZING with my first winter league win Whoop Whoop!!! :dance: plus the cracking payout made up :dance: see you all at otterspool


Steve slinky sinkers are proud to sponser Dyl. :lol: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Dyl
Obsessed Poster
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 7:24 pm
Location: Mold

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby Dyl » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Steve Duffy wrote:
Dyl wrote:What a great turnout for the first winter league match! Great report and thank for a well organised match Adam. I'm still BUZZING with my first winter league win Whoop Whoop!!! :dance: plus the cracking payout made up :dance: see you all at otterspool


Steve slinky sinkers are proud to sponser Dyl. :lol: :thumbsup:


Sorry Steve I forgot to mention I caught the plaice on one of Steve's Sinkers pyramid leads and one of your limited edition hand tied urf rigs :thumbsup:
2017 Bass 2.7lbs / S Hound 11.8lbs
2018 Huss 9.15lbs :doh:

User avatar
Steve Duffy
has crabs
Posts: 9273
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:37 am
Location: Heswall, Wirral.

Re: Round 1 Result and Report

Postby Steve Duffy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Dyl wrote:
Steve Duffy wrote:
Dyl wrote:What a great turnout for the first winter league match! Great report and thank for a well organised match Adam. I'm still BUZZING with my first winter league win Whoop Whoop!!! :dance: plus the cracking payout made up :dance: see you all at otterspool


Steve slinky sinkers are proud to sponser Dyl. :lol: :thumbsup:


Sorry Steve I forgot to mention I caught the plaice on one of Steve's Sinkers pyramid leads and one of your limited edition hand tied urf rigs :thumbsup:

Topman. :thumbsup: :lol:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.


Return to “WSF Winter League 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest