Round 7 Result and Report

A series of total length matches ran by Adam Roper open to all site members where you can widen your species and venue knowledge as well as learning lots too.

Moderator: spudgun

davie495
Obsessed Poster

Re: Round 7 Result and Report

Postby davie495 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Big Kev wrote:
Paul Argent wrote:Caldy and Greenfield's why fish off rocks when there perfect sand beaches like Vale Park ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whoever runs the matches will never please everyone with the venues they choose....some like a change of scenery and if that particular venue fishes well,as Caldy and Greenfield have in the past,it will compensate for the lack of comfort....the proms will no doubt feature in the winter league,which are great for the majority of anglers,but are my idea of hell...i`m determined to fish the winter league this year,so i`ll just have to accept there`ll be venues that don`t suit me. :thumbsup:

sounds like Captain Haddock is planning a massive comeback......
Stu

2017:[23] Whiting, Dab, Cod, Plaice, Flounder, Smooth-Hound, Thornback, Bull Huss, Black Bream, Lesser Weaver, Greater Weaver, Pouting, Poor Cod, Tompot Blenny, Rock Goby, LSD, Mackerel, Gurnard, Pollock, Tope, Ballan, Mackerel, Cuckoo

2016:[14]

graeme stuart
Regular Poster

Re: Round 7 Result and Report

Postby graeme stuart » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 am

Adam good report as always. Well done dave and Roy. It looks to me as this is a spring venue, also a low neap tide? Anybody got a opinion on the subject? Cheers

Return to “WSF Summer League 2017”