Round 2 Preview - Harrison Drive T-Groyne - Sunday 7th May

A series of total length matches ran by Adam Roper open to all site members where you can widen your species and venue knowledge as well as learning lots too.

Moderator: spudgun

Adam Roper
Obsessed Poster

Round 2 Preview - Harrison Drive T-Groyne - Sunday 7th May

Postby Adam Roper » Tue May 02, 2017 7:13 am

Round 2 of this years WSF Summer League sees us back on the Mersey at the mouth of the estuary in search of all things flat at Harrison Drive. Plaice, which are again the bonus fish for this match, along with Flounder and Dabs can be plentiful here on what has been and can be a prolific match length.

As this is a low water match this will be a roving match with anglers free to fish anywhere they wish within the boundaries. The boundaries are set between the T-Groyne to the left and the Perch Rock Groyne to the right. Please remember however you must have somebody to witness and sign for your fish.

Booking on will be at the normal spot up on the prom directly behind the groyne itself from 12:45 until 13:15. We will be fishing from 13:45 until 17:45 with Low Water at 16:40.
2017 Species

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: Round 2 Preview - Harrison Drive T-Groyne - Sunday 7th May

Postby Big Kev » Wed May 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Forecast is looking good for plaice,with a light N/W wind and sunny skies 8)
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Dogs will be the answer.
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

graeme stuart
Regular Poster

Postby graeme stuart » Thu May 04, 2017 6:45 pm

will be giving this match a miss, :huh: due to great grandsons 1st birthday. :clap: good luck and tight lines :thumbsup:

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Thu May 04, 2017 7:25 pm

graeme stuart wrote:will be giving this match a miss, :huh: due to great grandsons 1st birthday. :clap: good luck and tight lines :thumbsup:

You don`t look old enough Graeme laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :birthday:
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

graeme stuart
Regular Poster

Postby graeme stuart » Fri May 05, 2017 6:25 pm

thanks Kev :love: septuagenarian on 14th of June.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Fri May 05, 2017 6:27 pm

graeme stuart wrote:thanks Kev :love: septuagenarian on 14th of June.

Is that a vitamin supplement ?

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

My rigs for Sunday have been awarded the Baldrick " I have a cunning plan " award for cunningness.
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Cunnilingus.....must be good rigs Ste

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Sat May 06, 2017 12:06 am

Big Kev wrote:Cunnilingus.....must be good rigs Ste

Frothing at the mouth as I speak. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Sat May 06, 2017 9:53 am

Steve Duffy wrote:
Big Kev wrote:Cunnilingus.....must be good rigs Ste

Frothing at the mouth as I speak. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Steve's rigs can't be licked! :drool: :drool:
2017 Species
Dab, Codling, Whiting, 5-B Rockling, Rainbow Trout, Gr Weaver, Striped Bream, Flounder, Palometa, Plaice, Dogfish, Pollock, Smoothhound, Ballan Wrasse Angel Shark Butterfly Ray Painted Comber Pandora Bream

davie495
Obsessed Poster

Postby davie495 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:39 am

Adam Roper wrote:Round 2 of this years WSF Summer League sees us back on the Mersey at the mouth of the estuary in search of all things flat at Harrison Drive. Plaice, which are again the bonus fish for this match, along with Flounder and Dabs can be plentiful here on what has been and can be a prolific match length.

As this is a low water match this will be a roving match with anglers free to fish anywhere they wish within the boundaries. The boundaries are set between the T-Groyne to the left and the Perch Rock Groyne to the right. Please remember however you must have somebody to witness and sign for your fish.

Booking on will be at the normal spot up on the prom directly behind the groyne itself from 12:45 until 13:15. We will be fishing from 13:45 until 17:45 with Low Water at 16:40.

Clown Roundabout?
Stu

2017:[23] Whiting, Dab, Cod, Plaice, Flounder, Smooth-Hound, Thornback, Bull Huss, Black Bream, Lesser Weaver, Greater Weaver, Pouting, Poor Cod, Tompot Blenny, Rock Goby, LSD, Mackerel, Gurnard, Pollock, Tope, Ballan, Mackerel, Cuckoo

2016:[14]

Adam Roper
Obsessed Poster

Postby Adam Roper » Sat May 06, 2017 11:58 am

davie495 wrote:
Adam Roper wrote:Round 2 of this years WSF Summer League sees us back on the Mersey at the mouth of the estuary in search of all things flat at Harrison Drive. Plaice, which are again the bonus fish for this match, along with Flounder and Dabs can be plentiful here on what has been and can be a prolific match length.

Clown Roundabout?

Yeah I'm sure there will be plenty there to choose from! :lol:
2017 Species

davie495
Obsessed Poster

Postby davie495 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:02 pm

:D
Stu

2017:[23] Whiting, Dab, Cod, Plaice, Flounder, Smooth-Hound, Thornback, Bull Huss, Black Bream, Lesser Weaver, Greater Weaver, Pouting, Poor Cod, Tompot Blenny, Rock Goby, LSD, Mackerel, Gurnard, Pollock, Tope, Ballan, Mackerel, Cuckoo

2016:[14]

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sat May 06, 2017 12:26 pm

From M53 it`s before the Clown...from Perch Rock it`s after....look for the big set of steps/benches for the spot...you can park on both sides of the road https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.43922 ... 312!8i6656 the steps down to the T-groyne are opposite where that car is

Return to “WSF Summer League 2017”