Rules and Questions

Moderator: Shaun1118

Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Re: Rules and Questions

Postby Shaun1118 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:03 pm

joeNeal_71 wrote:Hi Sean
Loads of new fish being submitted for this comp but dosn't appear to be any new entry's on the board, perhaps your inbox is full? Kinda takes the edge of things if your not keepin' up with stuff laaa

Between working, fishing, bait collecting/maintaining I have little time to enter single fish as and when they come in. Since your submission no other entrys where made until Sunday. I got in from fishing the weekend last night at half 11 and have only just got in from work and sorting my bait out. Your more than welcome to take over the competition which actually takes more time running/constantly updating than obviously you and most others think. If not the table will be updated when I find time and have enough entries for me to do a few in one go.

Shaun

joeNeal_71
Obsessed Poster

Postby joeNeal_71 » Wed May 06, 2015 10:14 am

Shaun
I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to knock you. I completely understand what it's like to constantly be up the wall with stuff, never having a minute to yourself. I personally think this format you have set for this seasons competition is the best I can remember.

It's just that from a competitors point of view, taking part in a contest which lasts for 12 long months, there can sometimes be a fine line between having fun along the way and completely loosing interest. IMHO there is nothing like seeing a few more fish appearing on the board on a regular basis to help boost enthusiasm levels and keep peoples interest up.

If you are really serious about handing the running of this competition over to someone else then I think it's a real shame. As I've said, I think this years comp is the best I can remember. However, if you would like some assistance with admin and the like then please let me know as I for one would be willing to help out wherever I can.

Stanthejagman

Postby Stanthejagman » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Is the Specimen Trophy still running??
I've entered 2 fish in the last month and neither of them have been put on the tables yet?

Is there any point can anyone tell me please??

Shaun1118
Sapper McMan !!!

Postby Shaun1118 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Stanthejagman wrote:Is the Specimen Trophy still running??
I've entered 2 fish in the last month and neither of them have been put on the tables yet?

Is there any point can anyone tell me please??

Got back from holiday at 3am, tables will be updated tonight.

Stanthejagman

Postby Stanthejagman » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Cool. Thanks
:dance:

Willpower
Obsessed Poster

Postby Willpower » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:33 am

Hi Shaun,
Not too bothered if you say no, but I submitted a report (13 Aug) with pictures of a Smoothy that came in at 9lb 3oz, and forgot to notify you. Am I too late for the specimen hunt.
Cheers, Mike.

Return to “Tackle and Bait”