Preview Round 8 Perch Rock Saturday Sept 27th

A series of 9 matches to add a bit of interest through the year. Open to all site members who qualify...see rules in the forum.
Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Re: Preview Round 8 Perch Rock Saturday Sept 27th

Postby Richie Fisher » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:31 pm

All things considered that's the best outcome
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Wrasse Eel Bass

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Seadangler wrote:Well I dont mind the change of venue, all we were likely to catch at Perch was Doggies, whiting and the odd Thornie anyway........ :lol:

So... off to Vale Park we go, just like last year, where the likely species will be....Doggies, whiting and the odd Thornie! :lol:

Don't forget dabs Adam :lol: :lol:
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Wrasse Eel Bass

Brian900
Obsessed Poster

Postby Brian900 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:01 am

Big Kev wrote:Sod it ,as much as it annoys me,the sensible thing is to fish Vale Park....just wish these other clubs who have members on this site,can work with each other.......Low is 8.30pm so we will fish 5.30pm til 9.15pm.....book on at the bottom of Magazine Lane from 4pm til 4.45pm.

Sorry Kev and lads but I did check and you put up Sunday so we set our match to the Saturday not long after you put it up on the site. Didn't realise you had changed your day to the Saturday till late on as I don't fish the wirrals matches :oops:
Sorry again.

p.s Richie you said "They'll have their towels on the beach long before us" you missed sun loungers as well LOL not that many of us fished as I told Kev. I believe there wasn't that many fishing perch but I wasn't there and it fished poorly with no rays, a few dogs.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:04 pm

The fixtures were posted last December...i mistakenly posted the preview (recently) under Sunday,but changed it as soon as it was brought to my attention........the winter league dates/fixtures have been posted in plenty of time,so if there`s a clash with any other clubs,it would be nice to work things out with a bit of communication rather than getting on the mark early. Changing venues is not a problem as long as we have enough notification.
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Return to “WSF/BLAS Summer League 2014”