Preview Round 6 HHBW 12/7/14

A series of 9 matches to add a bit of interest through the year. Open to all site members who qualify...see rules in the forum.
Big Kev
The Masterful One

Preview Round 6 HHBW 12/7/14

Postby Big Kev » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 pm

First thing to point out (though i don`t need to as everyone has read the fixtures/rules) is that this match is on a SATURDAY...secondly,only fish in the list posted under the rules will count so it might be an idea to jot them down...thirdly,as with dogfish,you can only register a max of 2 mackeral and you will automatically be awarded 30cm for each mack...50cm for each dog.....fourthly,there is a minimum length of 25cm for all other fish,with the exception of bream which are 20cm.
Just noticed we don`t have HHBW in the venues,unless i`ve missed it,so here`s some info/directions
ps you have until 12th July to get a pen and £6 together :idea:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Adam Roper
Obsessed Poster

Re: Preview Round 6 HHBW 12/7/14

Postby Adam Roper » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm

You forget your pen for 3 matches and suddenly it all gets blown out of proportion :lol:

On the serious side I'm glad you have re-iterated the minimum lengths for Richie's benefit! If nothing else it will prevent any further 21cm dab rain dances! :lol:
2017 Species

wobbler72
Obsessed Poster

Postby wobbler72 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Seadangler wrote:You forget your pen for 3 matches and suddenly it all gets blown out of proportion :lol:

Having forgotten a pen 3 out of 4 times, I thought that was aimed at me, not you LOL.

I've also forgotten my measure on one occasion and skill and talent on at least two others :)
Kev

Steve Duffy
has crabs

Postby Steve Duffy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 pm

wobbler72 wrote:
Seadangler wrote:You forget your pen for 3 matches and suddenly it all gets blown out of proportion :lol:

Having forgotten a pen 3 out of 4 times, I thought that was aimed at me, not you LOL.

I've also forgotten my measure on one occasion and skill and talent on at least two others :)

Pen...... most of them are still using a bit of slate and a nail. :lol: :lol: :think:
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
AGNB
Thats bang out of order !

Species--- Bass,ray,smoothhound,starry smoothhound,plaice,flounder,dab,LSD,huss,whiting,coddling,mackeral,pout,pollock.

Godders123
Front Page Meister

Postby Godders123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 pm

wobbler72 wrote:

I forgot that my box was behind me as I reeled in my smut on Sunday resulting in me going backside over t;t!...I then went to return it having completely forgotten to measure it and if it wasn't for Kev yelling at me I'd have looked an even bigger t;t at the end of the match! :doh:
Graham

2017 Species [21]: Flounder, Conger, Bull Huss, Codling, Whiting, Dab, Dogfish, Plaice, Mackerel, Ballan Wrasse, Pollack, Smoothhound, Thornie, Eel, Sole, Bass, Garfish, Cuckoo Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Goldsinny Wrasse, LS Sea Scorpion

Akios-Superstore.co.uk

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 pm

On the serious side I'm glad you have re-iterated the minimum lengths for Richie's benefit! If nothing else it will prevent any further 21cm dab rain dances! :lol:

That dab was 24cm I'll have you know! :lol: :lol: Anyway, what's 5cm between friends ;) :love:
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Eel Bass G Weever Palometa Bream Butterfly Ray

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Godders123 wrote:
wobbler72 wrote:

I forgot that my box was behind me as I reeled in my smut on Sunday resulting in me going backside over t;t!...I then went to return it having completely forgotten to measure it and if it wasn't for Kev yelling at me I'd have looked an even bigger t;t at the end of the match! :doh:

You falling over was the highlight of the day Graham...still laughin to myself while drivin yesterday :lol: should have kept my mouth shut about measuring it :badgrin:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

tony1
Obsessed Poster

Postby tony1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Just been practising for Saturday

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0V6N4elMVX4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Triple knackered

GAZZ3R
Obsessed Poster

Postby GAZZ3R » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 am

HhBw is under easy access venues section :wink:
The Wrassewrangler

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Well SPOTTED Gazzzzzz....booking on will be from 5pm til 5.30pm at the start of the breakwater.

wobbler72
Obsessed Poster

Postby wobbler72 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Good luck guys. I'll be down Pen Llyn :)
Kev

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:56 am

Anyone want to petrol share? I live in Wallasey. I'm happy to drive or give petrol money. :love:
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Eel Bass G Weever Palometa Bream Butterfly Ray

Return to “WSF/BLAS Summer League 2014”