Transport To Morecambe

A series of 9 matches to add a bit of interest through the year. Open to all site members who qualify...see rules in the forum.
Big Kev
The Masterful One

Transport To Morecambe

Postby Big Kev » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm

To keep things tidy,use this thread for lifts info....
I`m taking Bluecat and Tony
Mike1234 lives in St Helens and has room for 1,or if anyone else in that area can pick him up,then.....
AndyJ might be picking up Tommy n Jizzmo
Richie might be picking up Tommy too...
Confused yet :lol:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Re: Transport To Morecambe

Postby Richie Fisher » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:24 pm

I could take AndyJ, Tommy, and Jizzmo ;)
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Wrasse

AndyJ
WSF STUNT MAN

Postby AndyJ » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi Richie, I have bought some lead moulds from a bloke on Angling Addicts, and he lives in Morecambe, so if I can sort it with him, I'll have to travel earlier to meet with him, wouldn't have to go too early, just a possibility. Will PM him now....

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:49 pm

AndyJ wrote:Hi Richie, I have bought some lead moulds from a bloke on Angling Addicts, and he lives in Morecambe, so if I can sort it with him, I'll have to travel earlier to meet with him, wouldn't have to go too early, just a possibility. Will PM him now....

That won't be a problem Andy I just want to get the transport sorted as it's too expensive to travel on your own. :)
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Wrasse

Return to “WSF/BLAS Summer League 2014”